What's new

Lebron being a little bitch again.

I'm anti-Lebron every day.
From the way he handled "The Decision" to the LOOOONG drawn out process in leaving Miami. He said he'd handle it differently but it pretty much went the same way (sans the TV show). He wants the attention on himself. He's the driving force behind the league giving players an entire week for the all-star break and now for likely cutting the pre-season in half so teams have fewer back-to-backs. And why? Because the LBJ-created "Big 3" model just doesn't work when teams have no depth to deal with the 4 games in 6 or 7 nights schedules. Oh yeah, not to mention his drive to abolish the max contract limit.

On the bolded part I kind of think Popovich and the Spurs are the driving force.

I can't even understand how you could see that both situation were the same except for the TV. Lebron apologized for the decision. You need to get over it. So what is wrong with having a week off for the players to gear up for the remaining season. NFL guys get buy weeks. It was Tony Parker who suggested shortening the preseason not Lebron. I personally think it is a great idea. Preseason is pretty much a waste of time after four or five games. Less back to backs mean better quality basketball.

Lebron won two championships for Miami and they went to the finals. I think he earned the right to go back home if he wanted to do so. I can't believe how fans think the NBA isn't a business. So if you could live closer to your family, you wouldn't take a job in another city. He was a free agent. The process takes a while to complete. The second time around he handle it way more professionally than he did the first time. For the most part he stayed out of the media as much as Lebron can. The guy sneezes and the media reports it. That isn't always his fault.

Repped.