What's new

Lebron: CP3 similar to Stockton

Very rare that a player or star goes out of his way to throw a coach under the bus the way he did or call out fans after losing in the title game to Dallas or quit on his team the year he left cle. Or say to the world he wants to play with some other teams players in the middle of a season basically dissing your teammates. Should I go on??

That's kind of my point.
When you are on the very top of the mountain you usually have a huge ego. Dudes with huge egos say and do petty trivial stuff.

Jordan was a total ******* by all accounts, talked hella trash, and has a gambling problem.

Kobe be getting accused of rape and bass ball hogging and running shaq out of town.

Shaq did lots of stupid crap. Malone be having kids all over the country with all kinds of women.
Barkley was a douche.

None of those guys get hated as much as lebron. I see way more good things about lebron than bad things.

I think the things you mentioned are not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things.
But I understand if you do think those things are a big deal. I think they are blown out of proportion and if lebron played in the 80's or 90's no one would care.
Everybody is wussified these days and will crucify a guy over everything.

That's kind of my point.
When you are on the very top of the mountain you usually have a huge ego. Dudes with huge egos say and do petty trivial stuff.

Jordan was a total ******* by all accounts, talked hella trash, and has a gambling problem.

Kobe be getting accused of rape and bass ball hogging and running shaq out of town.

Shaq did lots of stupid crap. Malone be having kids all over the country with all kinds of women.
Barkley was a douche.

None of those guys get hated as much as lebron. I see way more good things about lebron than bad things.

I think the things you mentioned are not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things.
But I understand if you do think those things are a big deal. I think they are blown out of proportion and if lebron played in the 80's or 90's no one would care.
Everybody is wussified these days and will crucify a guy over everything.

Not talking about being a criminal. LBJ is just dumb and a fake ***.

As much as we all hate Lebron I can't imagine what it would be like to see him in a Jazz uniform. It'd be like having a Jazzgasm every night.

Speak for yourself. I have always like Lebron and would absolutely freak out if he became a Jazzman. However, that ain't going happen.