What's new

LeBron's Decision Sent One Man Over The Edge

I read it because I thought it was going to be a thread about a fan destroying his Lebron memorabilia or something.

I do however like your commitment to defending this thread. Props.

What else am I going to do? Work? Regardless, you know what they say ..."Opinions are like jazzmeisters."

Having lost a brother to suicide, I think that making light of it is pretty low class, but this is the Internet and when people are starved for attention they will do whatever necessary to get it.

Having lost a brother to suicide, I think that making light of it is pretty low class, but this is the Internet and when people are starved for attention they will do whatever necessary to get it.

Is he making fun of your brother?

I didn't know this guy. Didn't even know he played for the Jazz. I wonder how many people commit suicide each day, that didn't play in the NBA, who's deaths go completely unnoticed? All, in all, not my problem. Besides, its a jab at Lebron, not the guy who died. Right, Kicky?

I didn't know this guy. Didn't even know he played for the Jazz. I wonder how many people commit suicide each day, that didn't play in the NBA, who's deaths go completely unnoticed? All, in all, not my problem. Besides, its a jab at Lebron, not the guy who died. Right, Kicky?

You failed miserably at missing richgates point.

In my experience, you get past offensive if the joke's funny enough. If it isn't, you pay the price. But I'm all for taking chances in these types of situations. So in support of KM32MVP, I pose this question: Why did Michael Jackson always come in second in a race?

Glad I was able to stay undetected and pass under your amazing sleuth-like skills to hid the article. You're welcome btw kitty cat :)

*snort* I just didn't want to post a dupe, that's all. Never occurred to me to look in a LeBron thread for news on Mel Turpin's suicide. Sheesh. :/

In my experience, you get past offensive if the joke's funny enough. If it isn't, you pay the price. But I'm all for taking chances in these types of situations. So in support of KM32MVP, I pose this question: Why did Michael Jackson always come in second in a race?

I give up.

Some people just dont get it punk