What's new

Leftist attacks Conservative on UC Berkeley Campus

Of course you align yourself with Antifa. People fake fighting Nazi's.

I got newz for ya bruh. You nerds arent really fighting nazi's. To claim such is just stolen valor from the people really fought Nazi's. Its disgusting to disrespect those people paid the REAL price with their lives.

I hope you are real proud of your accomplishments. You are such a brave soul putting your life in the line fighting Nazi's in 2019.

Don't be a Nazi and you won't have to worry about Antifa buddy. If you're planning to be on the next Charlottesville-style rally, expect to be beaten and doxxed.

Don't be a Nazi and you won't have to worry about Antifa buddy. If you're planning to be on the next Charlottesville-style rally, expect to be beaten and doxxed.

Lamo.

You are getting triggered like the true leftist you are. After the strawman arguments and race baiting, now you want violence.

****ing hilarious bro. You are all petulant children.

Lamo.

You are getting triggered like the true leftist you are. After the strawman arguments and race baiting, now you want violence.

****ing hilarious bro. You are all petulant children.

You're the one who's too riled up to type "lmao" correctly. And I don't NOW want violence. I've always felt violence is given an unfairly bad rep. Just something to remember when you finally grow the balls to march with the Nazis (who don't exist in 2019, of course ;) ).

You're the one who's too riled up to type "lmao" correctly. And I don't NOW want violence. I've always felt violence is given an unfairly bad rep. Just something to remember when you finally grow the balls to march with the Nazis (who don't exist in 2019, of course ;) ).

If you drugged up lazy low testosterone clowns really want to take over this country you are going to have to do better than wearing masks and throwing bottles in the streets. You will need to find a way to organize all these children and get them form some sort of an army.

Last edited:
If you drugged up lazy low testosterone clowns really want to take over this country you are going to have to do better than wearing masks and throwing bottles in the streets. You will need to find a way to organize all these children and get them form some sort of an army.

We already have the country. Haven't you been paying attention? We got the media, academia, the government establishment, and every other important aspect of this society. That's why you've been freaking out. Do you not know why you're angry? It's because we kicked your white supremacist *** to curb, and you can't handle being irrelevant.

I went to my best friends house last night to watch UFC fights. He is the best of the best. I would do anything for him. I was there best man at his wedding and he was at mine. Known him since we were kids, lived with him in multiple places..... But during the fights him and another of my good friends were saying the n word over and over again. Like constantly. They would look at me weird when I would use the term black fighter or black guy. Like I was a PC liberal snowflake ***** for not calling them the n word. Talking about how they should thank you for slavery cause it made them evolve into a stronger more athletic race. They also mostly hate women and don't think they should be in the UFC or be able to do a lot of things they can do. Even made the comment "they got the ability to vote, why do they still bitch about women power and equality?". Saddens me to hear them talk that way. I think we have kind of grown a little apart because of my more progressive views.

And again, I think my best friend is one of the best people in the world. But the racism and women hate sure does suck.

And yes, they support Trump.

They were also arguing with me about how they think that when things like Ray rice knocking out his girlfriend happen it shouldn't get reported, the NFL shouldn't punish them and they shouldn't lose their livelihood. The law should just handle it and it shouldn't a media story.
I tried to explain that they represent the NFL and the NFL should be able to punish them for not following policies and hurting the image of their company. They simply disagreed. Sad.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I went to my best friends house last night to watch UFC fights. He is the best of the best. I would do anything for him. I was there best man at his wedding and he was at mine. Known him since we were kids, lived with him in multiple places..... But during the fights him and another of my good friends were saying the n word over and over again. Like constantly. They would look at me weird when I would use the term black fighter or black guy. Like I was a PC liberal snowflake ***** for not calling them the n word. Talking about how they should thank you for slavery cause it made them evolve into a stronger more athletic race. They also mostly hate women and don't think they should be in the UFC or be able to do a lot of things they can do. Even made the comment "they got the ability to vote, why do they still bitch about women power and equality?". Saddens me to hear them talk that way. I think we have kind of grown a little apart because of my more progressive views.

And again, I think my best friend is one of the best people in the world. But the racism and women hate sure does suck.

And yes, they support Trump.

They were also arguing with me about how they think that when things like Ray rice knocking out his girlfriend happen it shouldn't get reported, the NFL shouldn't punish them and they shouldn't lose their livelihood. The law should just handle it and it shouldn't a media story.
I tried to explain that they represent the NFL and the NFL should be able to punish them for not following policies and hurting the image of their company. They simply disagreed. Sad.

There are MILLIONS of Americans who feel similarly about women and minorities. Last time I made this claim about the number of white nationalists, I was asked to provide proof. I did, in the form of a national survey where 9% of respondents said Nazi beliefs and ideology were acceptable (and those are the ones who felt comfortable admitting it). I understand that some people aren't exposed to those circles, and they support Trump for other reasons. For example, I get the feeling that infection supports Trump, but I never got any racist vibes from him.

NPC D4617 is different because of his familiarity with the alt-right scene. Which means he spends a big chunk of his time with the racists, and he has zero delusions about their existence or their numbers. And yet, he chooses to deny it. Why? :)

There are MILLIONS of Americans who feel similarly about women and minorities. Last time I made this claim about the number of white nationalists, I was asked to provide proof. I did, in the form of a national survey where 9% of respondents said Nazi beliefs and ideology were acceptable (and those are the ones who felt comfortable admitting it). I understand that some people aren't exposed to those circles, and they support Trump for other reasons. For example, I get the feeling that infection supports Trump, but I never got any racist vibes from him.

NPC D4617 is different because of his familiarity with the alt-right scene. Which means he spends a big chunk of his time with the racists, and he has zero delusions about their existence or their numbers. And yet, he chooses to deny it. Why? :)
He is probably a lot like my friends. Not necessarily a bad person. Maybe even a really good person. Just misguided, misinformed, old school etc.
I also think my dad is a great human being. Definitely racist though.
Hopefully the younger generations will be good people AND not racist or sexist.

Lamo

Hilarious. You are over here trying to claim Im on the nazi scene while Fish just openly admitted his best friend, and his friends are racists and a sexists, yet you didnt say a single word to him about it.

You know who my best friends are that Ive known for 20+ years each one of them. Two blacks guys who only know each other through me. I literally golf, vacation, barbecues, hang out with, birthday parties, all of it with them. I hang out with no one that calls people the N word or any other racist remark. And when Im hanging out with them I am hanging out with a lot of other black people.

I grew up in west valley where you will find the highest concentration of non white people in the state. Ive been friends with every race. Never said a racist comment in my life.

You know jack **** about me bruh.

He is probably a lot like my friends. Not necessarily a bad person. Maybe even a really good person. Just misguided, misinformed, old school etc.
I also think my dad is a great human being. Definitely racist though.
Hopefully the younger generations will be good people AND not racist or sexist.

The alt-right, where the aforementioned poster gets his memes and arguments is ideologically racist. Not the kind of casual racist that most old people tend to be. They have a fairly sophisticated defense for white supremacy based on IQ, history, religion, and a lot more. I have no doubt in my mind that NPC D4617 is intimately familiar with this. No doubt. He might not share these ideas, but he is constantly exposed to them. Then why won't he admit it? That's all I want. Admitting that racism motivates a meaningful percentage of Trump supporters. It baffles me that he, and a couple of others like him, won't.

Lamo

Hilarious. You are over here trying to claim Im on the nazi scene while Fish just openly admitted his best friend, and his friends are racists and a sexists, yet you didnt say a single word to him about it.

You know who my best friends are that Ive known for 20+ years each one of them. Two blacks guys who only know each other through me. I literally golf, vacation, barbecues, hang out with, birthday parties, all of it with them. I hang out with no one that calls people the N word or any other racist remark. And when Im hanging out with them I am hanging out with a lot of other black people.

I grew up in west valley where you will find the highest concentration of non white people in the state. Ive been friends with every race. Never said a racist comment in my life.

Good for you. Doesn't explain why you deny existence of white nationalists. It's a strange position to take for a non-racist.

We already have the country. Haven't you been paying attention? We got the media, academia, the government establishment, and every other important aspect of this society. That's why you've been freaking out. Do you not know why you're angry? It's because we kicked your white supremacist *** to curb, and you can't handle being irrelevant.

You dont have the military, the guns, the president, the senate, logic, organizational skills, enough testosterone, enough land, grit, repoductive organs, and morals.

No one is worried about you. Just annoyed because your crying is loud.

Lamo

Fwiw worth my friends have black friends, Mexican friends, and Polynesian friends.

They are really nice, generous, kind guys and treat those friends good too.

Still have racist thoughts and words though.

You dont have the military, the guns, the president, the senate, logic, organizational skills, enough testosterone, enough land, grit, repoductive organs, and morals.

No one is worried about you. Just annoyed because your crying is loud.

We won the culture war bruh. That's what matters. Nobody is going to an actual war with anyone. Your silly little backlash will fail. The Trumpers will be voted out.

Good for you. Doesn't explain why you deny existence of white nationalists. It's a strange position to take for a non-racist.

No moron.

Im trying to explain to you that white nationalists are a minority and not even a threat. All you are doing when you call everyone a racist who isnt a flaming liberal is creating an opportunity for the white nationalists to become relevant. If you stick to calling people who arent racist, racist. Then we cant fight them together. You arent allowing there to be a difference between the real racist and the people you just disagree with. Pull your head out of your ***.

We won the culture war bruh. That's what matters. Nobody is going to an actual war with anyone. Your silly little backlash will fail. The Trumpers will be voted out.

You haven't won nothing. The hard working freedom loving conservatives arent accurately accounted for in polls, tv , internet, etc.. Did you learn nothing from the Donald Trump was guaranteed to lose polls?

You people just live in an echo chamber, from Hollywood to Liberal media. You are the minority with a megaphone.

And you are right, nobody is going to a real war, because it would be over day 1. So that wouldn't count as a "real war"

I havent laughed that hard at something on here.

Hack just made a post that said Im not racist I have a black friend.