What's new

Legal Pot

Stoked

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Voters in 3 states (Washington, Colorado and Oregon) are going to vote wether or not they legalize pot for private (not in public) use.

Polls show that legalyzing it is projected to win in Colorado and Washington.

Initiative 502 in Washington makes it illegal for anyone who smokes marijuana on a semi-regular basis (medicinally or otherwise) to drive.

To drive ever? or while under the influence?
Edit: I'm apparently out of touch. Not sure how long it takes for regular users to fall below the legal limit of 5 ng/ml. I'd heard through some usually reliable activists in Washington (who are against initiative 502) that this was a big deal, but having done some light google-search reading, I'm not sure I agree. Recreational users probably shouldn't drive for a few hours after the effects wear off.

Last edited:
That's what I was implying before too-high-to-get-it GVC questioned me. Mr. Ice Cream beard himself.
I suppose you got me, ice cream beard and all. I get the joke, I'm just a little sensitive about the stereotype.

I suppose you got me, ice cream beard and all. I get the joke, I'm just a little sensitive about the stereotype.

well that's silly .. like Dal got offended by you islamic slurs .. I know you were saying them in fun, he didn't. North America is full of pansies.. not saying you're a pansy.