What's new

Legit Jazz Draft Rumor

I don't really believe any of this, but I believe this is what someone misconstrued as real information. In any case, I do think if we hear Kanter's name 3rd on draft night it means a trade is in the works.

I might actually give the rumour some consideration if it was Knight not Kanter. Knight makes much more sense to play along Tyreke. Kings would still be short a sf, but thier gaurds and Center would be solid.

Randy Rigby might've spilled the beans, but I bet KOC gave him a false report knowing it would get leaked.

I don't really believe any of this, but I believe this is what someone misconstrued as real information. In any case, I do think if we hear Kanter's name 3rd on draft night it means a trade is in the works.

If we hear Kanter's name it is because we are drafting him with the intent to keep.

I've said it before: Unless the trade of the century lands in Utah's lap, the Jazz need to stay put, and draft the player that falls to them at 3. So far, none of the rumored deals I've seen qualify as deallof the century.

I'd be rather happy with Utah taking Kanter, Knight or Derrick Williams with the intent to keep them.

Take this however you want to, and to be honest with you, I dont care if you believe me or not when I state it, but I still know what I was told is legit and very well could happen on draft night.

My friend's second counselor in his singles ward is Randy Rigby. He and Randy have visited alot lately about the Jazz and my buddy talked with me the other night and shared with me his discussion with Randy Rigby from last night. He told me that Randy told him that the jazz absolutely love Alek Burk and will take him if he is available at 12. He said that Randy told him that Alec Burk outplayed Klay Thompson in every aspect of the game yesterday except for three point shooting. Randy told him that the jazz feel that there is a good chance that Burks could drop to the jazz at 12 and that if he does, the jazz will absolutely draft him.

I asked my buddy what Randy told him regarding our number 3 pick and Randy said that although alot could change before the draft, the jazz right now appear to have a deal worked out with the kings. The jazz will draft kanter with the third pick and then trade him to the kings and the jazz will get the kings number 7 pick where the jazz will take kemba walker. The jazz also will get sacramento's first round draft pick next year in return for kanter. This is all assuming that irving and williams are off the board inthe first two which they most likely will be.

Again take it for what you will, but as it stands, the jazz will draft kanter and trade him to sacramento for their number 7 pick where the jazz will take kemba walker and then also get next years first round draft pick from the kings. not sure if its protected or not, althought i would assume it will be. Then at twelve we take burks if he is on the board still.

Thoughts?
I must be psychic (or maybe psychotic) because I changed my draft contest entry to a Jazz/Suns trade last weekend, but I had them swapping Kanter/Biyombo. I'd like that a lot better than Kemba. I think it's more likely too. I'd be very surprised if the Jazz take Kemba at any point in the draft.

It would be pretty funny if KOC goes to such lengths to play things close to the vest only to have Rigby blab the plan to a church group who spreads it all over the internet.

FAIL, Randy Rigby is a guitarist, not a mormon.

https://www.randyrigby.com/

I mean how would he have any inkling of what is going on with the Jazz...uh.

Oh wait.

What happens to the deal if Kemba is gone by the 7th pick? I like Burks at 12. I think the kid can be good. He seems to be able to play a little PG. If he develops his jumpshot then I think he can be a real steal at 12. However, I think Milwaukee loves him too.

I would negotiate the 2012 pick with limited protection like top 3. I guess if Kemba is gone before 7 then I would consider Leonard or Vesely.

Take this however you want to, and to be honest with you, I dont care if you believe me or not when I state it, but I still know what I was told is legit and very well could happen on draft night.

My friend's second counselor in his singles ward is Randy Rigby. He and Randy have visited alot lately about the Jazz and my buddy talked with me the other night and shared with me his discussion with Randy Rigby from last night. He told me that Randy told him that the jazz absolutely love Alek Burk and will take him if he is available at 12. He said that Randy told him that Alec Burk outplayed Klay Thompson in every aspect of the game yesterday except for three point shooting. Randy told him that the jazz feel that there is a good chance that Burks could drop to the jazz at 12 and that if he does, the jazz will absolutely draft him.

I asked my buddy what Randy told him regarding our number 3 pick and Randy said that although alot could change before the draft, the jazz right now appear to have a deal worked out with the kings. The jazz will draft kanter with the third pick and then trade him to the kings and the jazz will get the kings number 7 pick where the jazz will take kemba walker. The jazz also will get sacramento's first round draft pick next year in return for kanter. This is all assuming that irving and williams are off the board inthe first two which they most likely will be.

Again take it for what you will, but as it stands, the jazz will draft kanter and trade him to sacramento for their number 7 pick where the jazz will take kemba walker and then also get next years first round draft pick from the kings. not sure if its protected or not, althought i would assume it will be. Then at twelve we take burks if he is on the board still.

Thoughts?

How bad can I rip this guy without getting banned?

Hey the best buy rumor turned out to be true so why not this one. I am all on board for this to get the trade done. Bring back Cousins, Kemba and Evans. I don't mind the deal for a future unprotected pick and kemba. Not sure how high the jazz are on knight or the big Enes but only a short time left to find out all that is going to happen. Maybe we will end up picking up big foot along the way some how but right now he is playing for the clips. Maybe we can get the next best thing and get the skunk ape here. Rumors are he is hanging out by the trash at best buy.

I'm calling BS on this one! Why would Randy Rigby discus such information with someone he goes to church with? Rigby has to know discussing such information would be going against Jazz policy and could possibly cause him his job!

What's the best Buy joke, don't think I was here for it

Once upon a time soneone claiming to have inside information said they got it while at best buy, someone else said they say Memo in a Ferrari at best buy, or something, anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

I think it is true the Rigby had the conversation. I think it is true that all sorts of Jazz guys are having conversations like this (except KOC). I think most of the talk is just talk however. I think if i asked Randy Rigby about the Jazz drafting Beavis or Butthead, he'd say we've liked them and are considering them - especially in a trade...

LOL..

Yeah I can see it now.. your team will be full of "character guys"..

The new Jail-Blazers may be?

Link an issue. On the other hand, I can link tons of articles that claim what a fantastic kid he is .. not that it matters .. Sac ain't goin' there.