What's new

Let’s try another angle: Biden vs TrumpISM

You would complain about how he handled Iran. Like a bawse. Five star rating. Mr. President Peaceful, Five Star General.

Actually, you know what the most hillarious part of Trump is? We FINALLY have a president standing up to the neo-cons and Thriller is beside himself, ******** his pants over everything Trump. Poetic hahaha!
I didn't complain about how he handled Iran silly. I just showed you that he isn't always the peaceful do nothing against anyone in other countries foreign policy president you were making him out to be.

In fact when that Iranian dude (sulamani or something) got taken out i actually praised trump here on jazzfanz for that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Another reason to vote Trump is his impeccable handling of the Covid crisis. He's been very presidential, in spite of the media lapping up and pushing the Chinese propaganda. Vote Trump to keep the recovery going.
Lol. You just make yourself look foolish Frankie. Did you inject the disinfectant or did you drink the bleach?

Reactions: MVP
I think I see what's going on here. Frank doesn't really like trump and isn't going to vote for him he is just trolling and hooked one (me).

Well played Frank, well played.

Lol. You just make yourself look foolish Frankie. Did you inject the disinfectant or did you drink the bleach?

You would do well to broaden your worldview. This a good piece on Chinese propoganda that Americans fell for. No different than the right pushing Russian propaganda over Ukraine (water under the bridge).

permit the CCP to dictate the conversation in this context—with the unwitting support of prominent US news outlets and commentators—would be to walk away from an unavoidable and necessary battleground. Vacating this space means acquiescence, submission, and a loss of will or confidence in our own system, institutions, and values. And in any competition or rivalry, reminding the world of the weaknesses of the other side’s institutions and values is the same as promulgating the relative strengths of one’s own.

You would do well to broaden your worldview. This a good piece on Chinese propoganda that Americans fell for. No different than the right pushing Russian propaganda over Ukraine (water under the bridge).

permit the CCP to dictate the conversation in this context—with the unwitting support of prominent US news outlets and commentators—would be to walk away from an unavoidable and necessary battleground. Vacating this space means acquiescence, submission, and a loss of will or confidence in our own system, institutions, and values. And in any competition or rivalry, reminding the world of the weaknesses of the other side’s institutions and values is the same as promulgating the relative strengths of one’s own.

Lol

Another reason to vote Trump is his impeccable handling of the Covid crisis. He's been very presidential, in spite of the media lapping up and pushing the Chinese propaganda. Vote Trump to keep the recovery going.

You had a point with the lack of war-mongering.

Trump has bungled the Covid19 crisis badly.

You had a point with the lack of war-mongering.

Trump has bungled the Covid19 crisis badly.

Maybe if you buy that silly *** notion that he should have shut everything down way back before the virus was even known. Like Trump could have shut down America even if he wanted to. How do people believe shut garbage? I bet there are plenty of people on here (if not most) who took awhile to warm up to the whole shutdown notion. Who here did not?

I know you're trying to troll, in a poor way. Maybe it would be better from your other account? But...

China recently had an outbreak again in Beijing. Do you know how they handled it? They tracked every case and mass tested millions of people. This allowed things to mostly stay open for a couple days then it was back to normal. There are ways to handle it. How Trump handled it is one of the few wrong ways. Half shutting down ineffectively, telling people mixed messages about everything like masks, and taking no responsibility is not handling it well.

I know you're trying to troll, in a poor way. Maybe it would be better from your other account? But...

China recently had an outbreak again in Beijing. Do you know how they handled it? They tracked every case and mass tested millions of people. This allowed things to mostly stay open for a couple days then it was back to normal. There are ways to handle it. How Trump handled it is one of the few wrong ways. Half shutting down ineffectively, telling people mixed messages about everything like masks, and taking no responsibility is not handling it well.

I don't care about these petty complaints, or the virtue signaling Ive heard over him and masks.

Big picture: Trump acted swiftly with massive stimulus to ensure people get by, support the healthcare industry, and save businesses. That worked. The hospitals werent overwhelmed like they told us they would be and we didnt run out of supplies. The death rate is nowhere near what China said. Trump responded accordingly. He's been mostly presidential in press conferences, and there is no discussion to be had with someone who can't see that. Their bias is too deeply embedded for rational observation. Now, his bring the light into the body, mysticism one, that was a doosie I'll give you that.

At any rate, I don't want y'all to feel trolled by my handful of posts so I'll move along again. Peace and love to most of you.

I don't care about these petty complaints, or the virtue signaling Ive heard over him and masks.

Big picture: Trump acted swiftly with massive stimulus to ensure people get by, support the healthcare industry, and save businesses. That worked. The hospitals werent overwhelmed like they told us they would be and we didnt run out of supplies. The death rate is nowhere near what China said. Trump responded accordingly. He's been mostly presidential in press conferences, and there is no discussion to be had with someone who can't see that. Their bias is too deeply embedded for rational observation. Now, his bring the light into the body, mysticism one, that was a doosie I'll give you that.

At any rate, I don't want y'all to feel trolled by my handful of posts so I'll move along again. Peace and love to most of you.
No, he handled those things worse than most other countries.