What's new

Let's Go Rudy & Mike

I can admire the commitment and heart of other players while cheering for the Jazz, particularly former Jazz players.

That probably depends on who else is on the team.

You’d rather someone hit shots or someone to hit your team mates ?

Minny is a 50% pct winning team as they have been all season. Denver is too good for them. Fell sad for Mike and Rudy who play quite well with Ant but the rest is so bad.... Hope for Mike he got trade and find a good team next season.

I'm all for it. If our picks get somehow screwed up we just trade Lauri.
I'm genuinely curious. Why would we trade Lauri?
He is young enough to fit into our current rebuild. He is a unique and coveted talent that fits into the mold of what wins championships these days.
He has been able to grow and show his true talents here. He doesn't show any signs of discontent.

So if our picks "get somehow screwed up" why trade him?

They're in a tough matchup against the Nuggets. If they were a better seed, they might have been able to win a round.

The best team win. Pretty impressed by Denver. Jokic is Jokic, for me the most complete player in the NBA and if Murray stay at this level, they may win the West.

So many Rudy lovers still here , why don’t you go follow the wolves ?

I’m not in the Mitchell camp either , they both play for other teams , I’m extremely happy with what we got for both of them , and think our future is beyond bright .

But ask all teams who’d they’d rather out of the 2 and it’s Mitchell in a landslide
For somebody who's concerned with just our current jazz roster, you're sure taking a lot of shots at Rudy. And after telling us we should just follow the wolves. Seems like maybe that's what you're doing.

These games are on too damn late for me. Watched the first quarter and a bit of the 2nd then fell asleep. Wish I could have seen what Minny was doing in the 3rd.

Just a damn shame McDaniels had to punch a wall. Would have loved to see what they could have done with him on Murray.

ooh, yeah, if rudy and mike win it all, than all of his teammates will think that they deserve max contracts, and either max out their salary cap/luxury tax or demand to be traded or leave in free agency which will maker our future picks from them better.

These games are on too damn late for me. Watched the first quarter and a bit of the 2nd then fell asleep. Wish I could have seen what Minny was doing in the 3rd.

Just a damn shame McDaniels had to punch a wall. Would have loved to see what they could have done with him on Murray.
Yes Mac Daniels mess up a lot. He is an amazing defender and would have limit Murray. Tomorrow will be an interesting game. We will see if Minny are able to create some issues to Denver. I' clearly doubt about it.

KAT is biggest reason why Minnesota is underwhelming. 8/27 from the field through 2 games and 4.5 turnovers per game is terrible too.

Minnesota really should look to trade him this off-season. They could be a top defensive team next year if they did that. Get a secondary scoring option who can play defense.

KAT is biggest reason why Minnesota is underwhelming. 8/27 from the field through 2 games and 4.5 turnovers per game is terrible too.

Minnesota really should look to trade him this off-season. They could be a top defensive team next year if they did that. Get a secondary scoring option who can play defense.
I agree. And he is still young so he might interested some teams looking for a number 2. But his contract is hard to swallow...... Pretty decent performances from Rudy and Mike. They do what you can expected from them. Personaly i do hope Mike get trade for a better team, will be more difficult for Rudy.

I think wolves would be so much better if they had a young centre , about 5 first round draft picks

Denver are playing with them