What's new

Let's hope Matt Harpring worked on his hair style in the offseason - SLC Dunk article

TheSilencer1313

This is kind of a stupid non-topic type article, but maybe it'll start some conversation about Matt Harpring joining the Jazz in some sort of coaching form in the future.

I saw Mantooth commented on a thread about a week ago, insinuating that he would like Harpring on the coaching staff.
To tell you the truth, he might be a better coach than Corbin.... but this full season will tell a lot.
So what does everybody around here think about Harpring as a potential coach in the future!??

https://mobile.slcdunk.com/2012/8/3...season-matt-harpring-worked-on-his-hair-style

By AllThatAmar on Aug 30, 2012 10:25 PM MDT in Fun Stuff, Contests, & Humor

Russ Isabella-US PRESSWIRE - Presswire

I love former Utah Jazz basketball fouler and Georgia High School Football Hall of Famer Matt Harpring for his ability to make do with what God gave him. On the court this meant sacrificing his body to play a physically demanding under-the-rim type of game. Off the court this meant being smart with his body, and mind - which allowed him to be a solid mentor for younger players. As a color commentator, though, he is something else. And in my opinion, I blame his hair cut. We have a few more weeks until we see this bad boy in HD for 6 months straight.

Let's hope he uses a different type of product, or removed the mullet part at least . . .

I've thought for quite some time that Millsap should be doing private sessions with Harpring on how to play on the perimeter. Matt is actually bigger than Millsap, and also less athletic, but found a way to be effective long after it made any sense whatsoever for him to be able to.

wah.

Harpring makes the game interesting, and while he says some off the wall things at times, overall he is entertaining and passionate. And who looks at hair? Girls do, i know that, i'm not sure which of you are girls, i know some are, and i'm not going to check, so girls, forgive me if i offend by saying that I don't care about a dude's haircut.

His hair was rather nasty at the end of last season and I certainly hope he has cut it. On the other hand, I enjoy his commentating. When Ron Boone was with Bolerjack I usually just muted it because I couldn't stand it (Boone in particular - especially when he was praising the sad excuse for a point guard Palacio.) harping brings some fun to the commentating. We also don't have to hear about his football career every game either.

I used to kinda think Harpring sucks but I now realize he's brilliant and his hair is sexy as hell.

Now, if only Bolerjack would fix his stupid face.

I am a big Fan of his commenting. when the jazz arnt playing all that good he finds a way to make it slightly enjoyable to continue watching.