What's new

Lets talk about these crazy organisms we call Women.

Arlington, King Henry, and Alpine Village are some other hot spots

From what I've seen, Arlington and King Henry are hot spots for incoming freshmen.

I believe Alpine Village is a lil older crowd (but still pretty hot). I've actually heard good things about this place. What about you?

Personally, a few places near UVU have some really beautiful (cool) ladies. I just can't think of the condos/apts off the top of my head other than Wolverine Crossing (notorious for parties, police raids, and crappy management) never go there. The police raids and bad management are truly dangerous/costly things. My friend once had his IPOD stolen (this was when simple Ipods cost hundreds and hundreds of dollars). Before he could confront one of his roommates about it the place was raided for pot. The roomie arrested and booted out. To this day I don't think he has ever gotten his IPOD back.

*Funny story. I had just recently returned from my LDS mission in 07 when one of my friends invited me to a party down at Wolverine Crossing. At that time it was called something else... I think back then it was called Parkway Crossing.... Anyway, so we head up to the apt where the "party" was supposed to be. We knock on the apt door and wait... And wait... and wait... There were 3 of us. Keep in mind, I had just perhaps WEEKS ago had returned from the mission so I was kinda zoned out. I think at that time I was still getting used to the new times so I think I was still getting up way early in the morning and following that strict missionary schedule....

Finally, a few hotties with messed up hair just wearing Lehi High School Football jersey tops (nothing else) answered the door. they told us that the party had moved downstairs somewhere. They weren't like angry or anything, but obviously we had interrupted something. As they shut the door I saw a door inside the apt only in basketball shorts, nothing else.
I was shocked, thought that I had left S. America and all of its' wickedness behind. We went downstairs and there were like 15 dudes and 2 ladies packed into the tiny lil hot tub. They invited us to come in and join the party. We bailed.

It was an interesting experience to shock me back into normal life.

Last edited:
The Branbury thing was a joke fellas, settle down. I run past there almost every day on that river trail and feel dirty just looking at all. Plus, I almost killed myself while longboarding on that wooden bridge over there. Although, the outdoor basketball was pretty good there once upon a time.

Personally, a few places near UVU have some really beautiful (cool) ladies. I just can't think of the condos/apts off the top of my head other than Wolverine Crossing (notorious for parties, police raids, and crappy management).

What's the one that all the Asian foreigners live in by that gas station right before the double roundabout?

What's the one that all the Asian foreigners live in by that gas station right before the double roundabout?

hahaha!

I think I know which one you're talking about...

Old Mill?

Ha ha ha, if it is then you definitely nailed it. I actually thought about this one day. This girl who I used to work with lived down there. She seriously, in a years span, had like 3 Korean roommates. I thought it was a bit weird...

I think the only plus there is the inside rec area. You can use the pool year round. Never drive through the parking lot in the winter. I don't think anyone plows it and the gigantic trees prevent the sun from melting anything. My friend almost crashed her Mazda reversing out of her parking space as she slid allllll over the parking lot on a glacier of ice. I remember checking it out one day and literally half the parking lot was a solid inch or two of ice. I don't know how they didn't have (more) accidents that year.

The white and blue apts in between the Branbury and Old Mill are called Carriage Cove. I've actually heard a lot of good things about that place.

The Branbury thing was a joke fellas, settle down. I run past there almost every day on that river trail and feel dirty just looking at all. Plus, I almost killed myself while longboarding on that wooden bridge over there. Although, the outdoor basketball was pretty good there once upon a time.

Ha ha ha, true true.

I seriously almost broke a leg once when I hit a wet spot on their court. I didn't see it since it hadn't rained by a sprinkler had sprayed an edge. Man...

Yeah that wooden bridge sucks. Glad you didn't die.

I've noticed too that the Branbury apts are super stuffy inside. My friend left the window and door open constantly to try and air it out... And it wasn't because we had a ton of dudes there (most of them were gone either at work or with their ladies). Bad ventilation maybe?

The other thing that stinks about the Branbury apts is that they don't have any chapel. So if you're into church stuff, your ward meets in some classroom(s) up on BYU campus. You then have to drive, find parking, and hike up roads and hallways to sit in a large chemistry lab for Sacrament meeting. True, looking at the Periodic Table does help to break up the meeting and make it less boring. But... It does make having a "spiritual experience" far more difficult because... Well because you're at school... Barf

Exactly.

The problem is, once you get some, you kinda lose interest in them. At least, that's what I found. Then again, maybe I'm weird. Lately I've found more interest in laying around watching sports on the 55 inch plasma than meshing with the lady folk. or else... Give me a Millsap/Faried type lady. Someone who doesn't stop traffic or need much attention but who's in shape, cute to look at (nice hair, eyes, smile), fun, simple, open to different cultures/politics, who shares a burning hatred for anything Lakers/cheers the Jazz, won't judge me for watchin some NFL on Sunday, and wears Yoga pants 24/7.

I've dated a few girls from Belmont. One, I dated for a few months. It wasn't anything too serious but it was definitely more than just a few dates or whatever. We'd see each other almost everyday. We talked all the time. Yeah, it was cool at first... She was really pretty, drove a sweet car, came from an uber rich family in SoCal, etc... But it quickly became Fools Gold.

Like I said, the Monta Ellis or Tyreke Evans of ladies. You think that you're getting a steal at first. Then... You realize that although physically impressive, ugh, substance is severely lacking.

LOL, just a lil sidenote, as kennykyle stated, boozemont. I'd say at least 75 % of the people living at "boozemont" do not live anywhere close to the "honor code" despite living in BYU "approved" housing and attending Brigham Young's University. The one I dated for for a few months was really plugged into the social pipeline. One of her hobbies was to announce to everyone in the room of the condo's gossip. The stories I could tell you... Wow...

If you're gonna kick Brandon Davies out of school and humiliate him publicly....

Well, that's a whole other issue...

Anyway, what were your experiences and impressions of Belmont?

Want Drugs? Go to Belmont

Want 18 year olds with hot bodies? Go to King Henry

Want older (21-28) hot women? Go to Arlington

Want sluts? Go to Wolverine Crossing or Belmont

Want Aids? Go to any apartments in Orem

^Playa

What about slutty 18 year olds with hot bodies? Do I try King Henry or are Wolverine Crossing and Belmont the wiser moves?

You're so wet behind the ears. Just pick one and go!

King Henry girls tend to not be nearly as bad as Wolverine Crossing. In fact, many of them are pretty good Mormon girls. Just young.... Real young...

Wolverine Crossing? Different story...

I lived in the Branbury circa 2006. Worst management on the planet. They knew they had problems with people gettin raped by the trail and never did anything, except tell people coming to the office that "those girls made those stories up". This was before any of the more publicized rapes. The management screwed you for pretty much anything. Booting and parking was ridiculous too. Anyhow, the only reason I ended up there is a friend that I was going to live with ended up wanting to sign there. This ended up being the same thing that took my wife there, which is how we met, so it wasn't all bad. Well, actually, it was. All of it but that.

I lived in the Branbury circa 2006. Worst management on the planet. They knew they had problems with people gettin raped by the trail and never did anything, except tell people coming to the office that "those girls made those stories up". This was before any of the more publicized rapes. The management screwed you for pretty much anything. Booting and parking was ridiculous too. Anyhow, the only reason I ended up there is a friend that I was going to live with ended up wanting to sign there. This ended up being the same thing that took my wife there, which is how we met, so it wasn't all bad. Well, actually, it was. All of it but that.
My sister was living at Branbury when that really bad rape happened a couple years ago, we were really worried because we couldn't get a hold of her, it was some scary stuff. Those apartments were the most over priced trash. King Henry was really nice though.

My sister was living at Branbury when that really bad rape happened a couple years ago, we were really worried because we couldn't get a hold of her, it was some scary stuff. Those apartments were the most over priced trash. King Henry was really nice though.

Which one? The one where he beat her down with a rock along that jogging/walking trail?

Is that what happened? Wow. I don't remember hearing that but she was in critical condition so that would make sense. Wasn't that guy pretty young?

Well if it is the one I am thinking of all I am going to say is that she is wonderful woman and stronger than any of us here. She is truly an awesome person.