What's new

Lets talk about these crazy organisms we call Women.

I love women. I think most of them are beautiful and entertaining. I've worked in situations where there were no women and then in similar situations with women and they usually make life more enjoyable. Although I have to say that in Navy boot camp some divisions are all male and some are male and female. In that situation I was glad I was in an all male boot camp division. On a ship, however, I can't imagine being on an all male ship. Many people said it was heaven on earth, more laid back anything goes atmosphere, but I enjoyed the presence of women while spending long stretches of time at sea.

In more intimate situations I think if a guy has a clue and the motivation to put in the work to make his woman "happy" he'll be rewarded many times over. Hopefully even very conservative men understand that putting in the work is not bad or dirty, but I fear that far too many do feel that way. It's a very unfortunate situation for the women who love them.

You might be right when you say most of them. I don't disagree w/your post. However, I'd like to add something...

Belmont girls. You might have a completely different view on the lady folk had you dated one of them.

First off, I wouldn't know anything. It has been a while since I was involved in a serious relationship. For about 2 years now I've been pretty much relationship free! I'm a busy person with work and school. When I'm not tied up with that stuff I usually prefer hitting up the gym and pumping iron or chilling in a recliner watching Football or Jefferson's weezy on the 55 inch plasma. Maybe I love sports more than women? Is that bad? My single's ward isn't anything to cheer about either. In fact, we could compare it to the Milwaukee Bucks of wards. We may have a sorta nice player like a Brandon Jennings or İlyasova but nothing that great. No Lebrons, Kobes, Durons, CP3s, Duncans, or Durants. No franchise players. I'm not too terribly picky when it comes to looks either. I'm down for a Millsap or Faried. I just want someone fun, in good shape, not afraid of being themselves, decent (not great) cook, obsessed with the Jazz, HATE Kobe, and wear yoga pants 24/7.... Is that really too much to ask for?

an average player, that's what I'm looking for. Give me the Millsap/Faried of girls and I'll be their average PG (Goran Dragic) and together we'll go to great heights.

No need to date some supermodel or chick who plays the harp or someone going for med school. And most of them are either 18 years old or pushing the limit for singles ward. Very few in between, which is where i'm at and looking for. Which sucks. Online dating sucks. Too many divorced chicks with kids. I've dated a few divorced ladies in the past... I don't have anything against divorced peeps. Sadly, I think both were pretty tainted. One of them I met at school and I really felt for as her husband cheated on her with someone from work. Yikes. Plus, I'm always afraid of it actually being some Sandusky character in disguise. Yuck.

But had you dated a Belmont girl perhaps you'd have a different impression of women?

Is that what happened to Bean?

is that why he's so angry?

Some girls were born to be spoiled and use men up. those women live at either Belmont or Wolverine Crossing and maybe Alpine Village.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Last edited:
I guess I missed the fun. Someone post a new thread and don't puss out.

Last edited:
I've been saying this for years. If you provide a quality experience to a woman, it does not have to be anything intimate, then that woman is much, much, much more likely to give you more opportunities to give them that experience again. Wether it is just fun, a good convo, a nice dinner, physical intimacy of some sort...

You give them quality and they will give you quantity.

wtf??

We give them quality and they'll give us quantity?

Are we just inferior beings that are spose'd to be glad women grace us with their presence??

My wife will wake me up at like 4 am sometimes to knock the boots, it kind of pisses me off to be honest, I mean I have to work at 8. But she is super hot, and way good at sex, so beggars cant be choosers.

wtf??

We give them quality and they'll give us quantity?

Are we just inferior beings that are spose'd to be glad women grace us with their presence??

This. I was like, "Can't I just give a little quality and they leave me the **** alone a while?"

I love women. I think most of them are beautiful and entertaining. I've worked in situations where there were no women and then in similar situations with women and they usually make life more enjoyable. Although I have to say that in Navy boot camp some divisions are all male and some are male and female. In that situation I was glad I was in an all male boot camp division. On a ship, however, I can't imagine being on an all male ship. Many people said it was heaven on earth, more laid back anything goes atmosphere, but I enjoyed the presence of women while spending long stretches of time at sea.

In more intimate situations I think if a guy has a clue and the motivation to put in the work to make his woman "happy" he'll be rewarded many times over. Hopefully even very conservative men understand that putting in the work is not bad or dirty, but I fear that far too many do feel that way. It's a very unfortunate situation for the women who love them.

You're a smart man. Props to you.

You might be right when you say most of them. I don't disagree w/your post. However, I'd like to add something...

Belmont girls. You might have a completely different view on the lady folk had you dated one of them.

First off, I wouldn't know anything. It has been a while since I was involved in a serious relationship. For about 2 years now I've been pretty much relationship free! I'm a busy person with work and school. When I'm not tied up with that stuff I usually prefer hitting up the gym and pumping iron or chilling in a recliner watching Football or Jefferson's weezy on the 55 inch plasma. Maybe I love sports more than women? Is that bad? My single's ward isn't anything to cheer about either. In fact, we could compare it to the Milwaukee Bucks of wards. We may have a sorta nice player like a Brandon Jennings or İlyasova but nothing that great. No Lebrons, Kobes, Durons, CP3s, Duncans, or Durants. No franchise players. I'm not too terribly picky when it comes to looks either. I'm down for a Millsap or Faried. I just want someone fun, in good shape, not afraid of being themselves, decent (not great) cook, obsessed with the Jazz, HATE Kobe, and wear yoga pants 24/7.... Is that really too much to ask for?

an average player, that's what I'm looking for. Give me the Millsap/Faried of girls and I'll be their average PG (Goran Dragic) and together we'll go to great heights.

No need to date some supermodel or chick who plays the harp or someone going for med school. And most of them are either 18 years old or pushing the limit for singles ward. Very few in between, which is where i'm at and looking for. Which sucks. Online dating sucks. Too many divorced chicks with kids. I've dated a few divorced ladies in the past... I don't have anything against divorced peeps. Sadly, I think both were pretty tainted. One of them I met at school and I really felt for as her husband cheated on her with someone from work. Yikes. Plus, I'm always afraid of it actually being some Sandusky character in disguise. Yuck.

But had you dated a Belmont girl perhaps you'd have a different impression of women?

Is that what happened to Bean?

is that why he's so angry?

Some girls were born to be spoiled and use men up. those women live at either Belmont or Wolverine Crossing and maybe Alpine Village.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Can't believe I actually read that whole thing. But yeah, Belmont chicks are interesting. And by interesting, I mean hot.

Can't believe I actually read that whole thing. But yeah, Belmont chicks are interesting. And by interesting, I mean hot.

What do you mean that you couldn't believe I read the whole thing??? What's that supposed to mean?

Thriller be stuffing a plethora of wicked information and experience down your earholes. You should be thanking me for my incredible wisdom.

Hot? Yes.

Witches? Yes

Good girlfriends or wives? No.

contrary to what others have written, you give that breed quality and they keep demanding more and more while giving less and less.

Compared to the NBA, Belmont girls are Tyreke Evans, Monta Ellis, Amare, and Crymelo Anthony (for most of his career. Maybe he finally has it figured out now???). Really great at first and you think that you're getting a catch! But unfortunately, after the first date or two, you realize how empty, shallow, and selfish they truly are. Suddenly, you feel a need to get someone of perhaps less talent but with more substance. Maybe Andre Miller? I know I'd take Andre Miller (always a calming influence who raises the play of his teammates) over chuckin Monta Ellis (who instead, frustrates his teammates with his chuckingness).

In all my experience I have only met 1 Belmont person who I'd say actually wasn't obsessed with herself and was considerate of others. You gave a lil love to her and she'd give it back. Then again, she's a very complex girl. Something perhaps lacking at Belmont? Actually, I'm not sure if I'd still consider her a Belmont girl as she just moved out. She was there for years and years though....

Haha...... a lot of Provo area girls do seem to fit the apartment complex stereotype that they live in, according to the vast scientific research that I've personally done via the hot tubbing method. I've dated a couple "Belmonts".

You aren't that old, are you? There are so many single girls in that 21-25 range in Provo that are amazing, but if you are old enough where that range seems too young, definitely shouldn't hang around here trying to date. Not too many girls last past 25 here.

For you older single Mormon guys, if you ever get in that situation where the women pool seems to be thinning out in Utah....do everything in your power to get into the Huntington Beach singles wards in California. My friend lives there right now and I'll go to church with him when I'm there......and that is where all the hot 26-30 year old single Mormon girls are hiding out.

I don't know what a Belmont girl is. I googled it but it didn't help.

I don't know what a Belmont girl is. I googled it but it didn't help.

I'm a bit of an expert on belmont girls. Spent about 6 years amongst them. Belmont is an apartment complex on the east side of provo, also known as "boozemont" amongst my friends and I. A place full of girls from California and Arizona who are more than loose with their morals, and are usually quite attractive. A garden of eden if you are looking to get some in Provo.

I'm a bit of an expert on belmont girls. Spent about 6 years amongst them. Belmont is an apartment complex on the east side of provo, also known as "boozemont" amongst my friends and I. A place full of girls from California and Arizona who are more than loose with their morals, and are usually quite attractive. A garden of eden if you are looking to get some in Provo.

Now this is some info I can use!

Arlington, King Henry, and Alpine Village are some other hot spots

Branbury, and on and on and on.....

It should be noted that there are two Belmonts in Provo - Belmont Apartments and Belmont Condos and they are not by each other. Apartments are by BYU, the condos are by 7 Peaks. It doesn't seem entirely clear which one the Thriller was referring to, because the condo stereotype would also fit because there is nothing but rich girls mainly in those condos.

Branbury, and on and on and on.....

It should be noted that there are two Belmonts in Provo - Belmont Apartments and Belmont Condos and they are not by each other. Apartments are by BYU, the condos are by 7 Peaks. It doesn't seem entirely clear which one the Thriller was referring to, because the condo stereotype would also fit because there is nothing but rich girls mainly in those condos.

If you want to get syphilis feel free to frequent the branbury, gross.

If you want to get syphilis feel free to frequent the branbury, gross.

This.

I'll be honest, the Branbury doesn't have near the hotties that Alpine and Belmont (condos. Sorry, I figured everyone knew which I was referring to). I lived down there Summer of... 08??? Yeah, 08. Branbury=the Knicks under I. Thomas... Severely overrated and always a mess... Also, I would actually worry about getting beaten up or raped down by the lil trail they have by the Provo River. How many horrible experiences have they had there in just the last few years?

Belmont Condos? La Lakers. Mostly because 99.9 percent of the ladies there are from Cali, rely on daddy handouts, and are blond. It's a fact. You have to be blond, or have implants, or say like every 2 words, or have your father pay for everything, own "pink", or sleep with at least 3 security salesmen per week, in order to live there. It's a fact. It's stated in the contract. Don't believe me? Try me. Read their contracts. It's a fact.

Last edited:

Exactly.

The problem is, once you get some, you kinda lose interest in them. At least, that's what I found. Then again, maybe I'm weird. Lately I've found more interest in laying around watching sports on the 55 inch plasma than meshing with the lady folk. or else... Give me a Millsap/Faried type lady. Someone who doesn't stop traffic or need much attention but who's in shape, cute to look at (nice hair, eyes, smile), fun, simple, open to different cultures/politics, who shares a burning hatred for anything Lakers/cheers the Jazz, won't judge me for watchin some NFL on Sunday, and wears Yoga pants 24/7.

I've dated a few girls from Belmont. One, I dated for a few months. It wasn't anything too serious but it was definitely more than just a few dates or whatever. We'd see each other almost everyday. We talked all the time. Yeah, it was cool at first... She was really pretty, drove a sweet car, came from an uber rich family in SoCal, etc... But it quickly became Fools Gold.

Like I said, the Monta Ellis or Tyreke Evans of ladies. You think that you're getting a steal at first. Then... You realize that although physically impressive, ugh, substance is severely lacking.

LOL, just a lil sidenote, as kennykyle stated, boozemont. I'd say at least 75 % of the people living at "boozemont" do not live anywhere close to the "honor code" despite living in BYU "approved" housing and attending Brigham Young's University. The one I dated for for a few months was really plugged into the social pipeline. One of her hobbies was to announce to everyone in the room of the condo's gossip. The stories I could tell you... Wow...

If you're gonna kick Brandon Davies out of school and humiliate him publicly....

Well, that's a whole other issue...

Anyway, what were your experiences and impressions of Belmont?

Last edited: