What's new

Letting Paul Millsap leave killed the Utah Jazz

ROFL. Yeah, I'm gonna give you odds. Right now, you're the 1 seed and essentially stated they're a lock to make the ECF. You got it all locked up bro.

Now go meet Trout for lunch again.

*No discussion of odds
*dude puffing his chest up on the internet
*dude incorrectly referencing history in order to denigrate me

sounds like a blast. yeah, let's do business together.

*No discussion of odds
*dude puffing his chest up on the internet
*dude incorrectly referencing history in order to denigrate me

sounds like a blast. yeah, let's do business together.

1) You obviously know nothing about betting, especially how it works when people like yourself vehemently spout out opinions.
2) I'm not puffing my chest. I'm in fact de-puffing and have asked for an alternative wager. I simply haven't received one. #shocker
3) Your history denigrates you yourrself.

1) You obviously know nothing about betting, especially how it works when people like yourself vehemently spout out opinions.
2) I'm not puffing my chest. I'm in fact de-puffing and have asked for an alternative wager. I simply haven't received one. #shocker
3) Your history denigrates you yourrself.

Mama there goes that man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mama there goes that man

Am I the last person to figure out that QSH is Trout? You know if Dalamon is circling around giving out tug jobs, then the inner congress of assholes is present.

Am I the last person to figure out that QSH is Trout? You know if Dalamon is circling around giving out tug jobs, then the inner congress of assholes is present.

aww u left me a neg-rep too? Y u mad tho :rolleyes:

I'd report you but I'll leave that to you. It's more your style, amirite?

his style is more threatening to call neg-trains, and complaining that more people missed JazzSpazz when he left Jazzfanz than when NAOS did.

awww. You have such beautiful lashes. I'll take poor odds that they catch lots of that stuff. Right QSH?

keep insinuating that I'm gay. It's so insulting. Gosh, wut will I do u guise.

grab teh popcorn, the Diary Queen has arrived.

really hoping that dalamon can get another complete character analysis from Dr. NAOS-- the lols were really had the last go around.

I'm not insinuating anything beyond your willingness to be right behind your leading men. Sexual preferences aside.

I'm sure the mods will think otherwise once someone reports your posts. Won't be me doe.

man, you're really pumping out the posts. But, I'm so madd right?

Pretty obvious to everyone reading this who the 'mad' one is. Keep leavin negreps tho, braugh. Wish I could be a powerful leading man lyk u