What's new

Liking the vibe...

Noomskull

I've been browsing this site for some years now and never really felt the need to post. It seemed anything that needed to be said had already been discussed a thousand times.
Negativity and irrational posts filled the board...."Koc needs to be fired"........"Trade Deron while we can"......."Vinylone is awesome".......The list goes on. So now, after the aquisition of Al Jefferson and the signing of "tough guy" Raja Bell, the Jazz appear to be a serious threat in the west.
Positivity and jubilation spread through the message board and it's more contagious than making movies on xtranormal.com. We are nipping at the Lakers heels and they know it, all we need is a lengthy shot blocker to clog the middle and we are title contenders. So rejoice people and revel in the fact that this organization is top notch and it will do whatever it takes to win a title.

Ive read more "Ive been browsing this site for a while..." comments on this site from "new" posters then there are "accidental group-of-lesbian-cheerleader" encounters in penthouse forum.

This is indeed the most active I've ever seen the forums. Multiple 200+ posts threads within a single week, plenty of new faces, and a whole lot of positivity. I'm loving it.

That's the difference when the front-office actually gets things done than just talking about how they say they've tried to get things done. It would've been much harder to be be filled with 'jubilation' if the front-office again could only talk about having tried to get people than seeing the actual result of bringing players in.

Big Al was a big addition and Bell redux was okay too. But, KOC still needs to get a defensive center for the Jazz to actually be considered a 'serious threat in the West', if by that is meant actually threatening for the conference finals and not just qualifying for the playoffs.

i guess this is the first time in a long time that the front office is not standing pat and believing the current core group works. they could very well have matched Boozer's deal this offseason and blame the past seasons' failures to injuries, but they realized he's not worth that much and turned around to get Jefferson, whom I personally think is better than Boozer. In addition, they acknowledge we need to shot-blocking center. Whether we can get one is another question, but the fact that they know it and are trying to get one has to please us fans.

all we need is a lengthy shot blocker to clog the middle and we are title contenders. So rejoice people and revel in the fact that this organization is top notch and it will do whatever it takes to win a title.

1 - This is what we have needed for years

2 - The gap created by having this and not having this is huge. We are not nipping at the Lakers heals by adding Al and Raja

and then you made it unreadable by posting.

just messing with u

Just want to repeat this. Dutch showing remorse...wtf is going on?????1

threadu.png