What's new

Lincoln Project Videos

I mean, they're well produced ads, slick as snot, well written and everything. And, you know, the enemy of my enemy is my friend and all. But I can't help but feel that once Cheeto Jesus is gone, the Lincoln Project folks will be back to playing the same filibustery misogynist racebaity homophobic trickle-down games they've been playing since Reagan.

Last edited:
I mean, they're well produced ads, slack as snot, well written and everything. And, you know, the enemy of my enemy is my friend and all. But I can't help but feel that once Cheeto Jesus is gone, the Lincoln Project folks will be back to playing the same filibustery misogynist racebaity homophobic trickle-down games they've been playing since Reagan.
Oh I have no doubt of this. Rick Wilson in particular has shown himself to be a real sack of **** in the past, and I don't buy this "defender of justice and liberty" act he's put on over the last few years.

Kinda vague question. Do about what?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Fair enough. I just see a ton of general statements about good and bad. Just wondering what yall see as the answers. I'm involved on politics (on the periphery) and I can say it's HARD.. every single decision..

So when people are just so hard core.. I'm wondering, sincerely, what would you do? Pick ANY situation.

Fair enough. I just see a ton of general statements about good and bad. Just wondering what yall see as the answers. I'm involved on politics (on the periphery) and I can say it's HARD.. every single decision..

So when people are just so hard core.. I'm wondering, sincerely, what would you do? Pick ANY situation.
I would tweet dumb **** less. That's an easy obvious one.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Kick the con man out of office, for starters.

What’s the purpose of wearing that type of mask? Economic anxiety? Were they really that desperate for negative attention? It’s amazing to me that Trump has revealed so many people with oppositional defiant disorder. I never knew this many people existed with it.

And why? Has living in a country of relative peace the last 5+ decades given people too much comfort, entitlement, and narcissism?

Last edited by a moderator:

What’s the purpose of wearing that type of mask? Economic anxiety? Were they really that desperate for negative attention? It’s amazing to me that Trump has revealed so many people with oppositional defiant disorder. I never knew this many people existed with it.

And why? Has living in a country of relative peace the last 5+ decades given people too much comfort, entitlement, and narcissism?

I’m sure that couple is oblivious to how widespread, through history and cultures, that variations of that symbol actually are. For the Hopi, it signifies both the 4 directions, or 4 winds, as well as being a symbol showing the migration patterns of the various Hopi clans, with the Hopi mesas being at the center, the place they settled in NE Arizona, at the conclusion of the migrations. There are cliff dwellings in the SW, with petroglyphs showing the symbol missing one or more arms, signifying that the clan that left the petroglyph had not yet completed the migrations their creator had set out for them. Also symbolizes the 4 directions for other First Nation Americans. And its worldwide distribution is impressive. Too bad it was appropriated by the Nazis and will always be seen as remindful of their horrific regime....

E40B2C21-5CEE-4891-9D50-19EDE860A19A.jpeg

I’m sure that couple is oblivious to how widespread, through history and cultures, that variations of that symbol actually are. For the Hopi, it signifies both the 4 directions, or 4 winds, as well as being a symbol showing the migration patterns of the various Hopi clans, with the Hopi mesas being at the center, the place they settled in NE Arizona, at the conclusion of the migrations. There are cliff dwellings in the SW, with petroglyphs showing the symbol missing one or more arms, signifying that the clan that left the petroglyph had not yet completed the migrations their creator had set out for them. Also symbolizes the 4 directions for other First Nation Americans. And its worldwide distribution is impressive. Too bad it was appropriated by the Nazis and will always be seen as remindful of their horrific regime....

View attachment 9592

I don’t think the people in that video were wearing those masks to celebrate Hopi culture.

I don’t think the people in that video were wearing those masks to celebrate Hopi culture.

Well, I’d be surprised, lol. No, I just took the opportunity to provide historical context where that symbol is concerned. If they wanted to generate outrage wherever they shop, that will do the trick.....