What's new

List the resons it is good to be a Jazz Fan

Cakar is one of the posters that I most enjoy posts and attitude of.

You're kind of bias toward your fellow countryman, though, no? Cakar is pretty harmless most of the time, but he can be a little trollish. Still not sure if his Al Jefferson obsession is real or just trolling. If it's real, then gotta say he's a little off, but I don't want to be too harsh because I prefer strange love to the normal routine of hating our players the minute they step out the door.

You're kind of bias toward your fellow countryman, though, no? Cakar is pretty harmless most of the time, but he can be a little trollish. Still not sure if his Al Jefferson obsession is real or just trolling. If it's real, then gotta say he's a little off, but I don't want to be too harsh because I prefer strange love to the normal routine of hating our players the minute they step out the door.

Absolutely. Love is never sane.

CAKAR is the best alt on this forum, easily. Not a commentary on his otherworldly greatness- more of a commentary on how ****ty alts tend to be.

I have been a Jazz fan since the 80's. I am used to a team being in the playoffs every year. We are not that team now. Even though we are not that team. We are a team that nobody in the NBA will ever have on their respect board. As fans we don't care, we're used to not being respected. I get upset at the team, fans, etc for accepting and settling with less than excellence. It's hard to watch my team to not be within the realms of being a title contender, while others accept a 30 win season. But come win or lose, I am a proud Jazz fan, and when we are once again a title contender, I will be able to say that I never gave in.

I wonder if Cakar = HeavenHarris

They were around at the same time though. But dammit if they both don't have an unhealthy obsession with a ****ty basketball player.

Please provide me a few examples of where I do this.
I adressed it wrong. I meant to say to you not to speak for the entirety which includes me and a few dudes I know of whose mutual appreciation of Cakar's humor is known.

He is not that stupid of course. As a matter of fact he is smarter and more high educated than me. But he is a project. A finished project that seeks a new shell. And he is from Rwanda, and can speak 3 languages very fluently. Make that 4: Rwandan.

I adressed it wrong. I meant to say to you not to speak for the entirety which includes me and a few dudes I know of whose mutual appreciation of Cakar's humor is known.

He is not that stupid of course. As a matter of fact he is smarter and more high educated than me. But he is a project. A finished project that seeks a new shell. And he is from Rwanda, and can speak 3 languages very fluently. Make that 4: Rwandan.

This seems to imply that his love and promotion of Fat Al is a troll job. Am I right?

One thing that could be improved in Jazzland is the Male-Female ratio in the forums, I sense that this is a sausage fest.

I like that my team's season ends pretty much the same time that the weather becomes pleasant. By mid April I can get out doors, go camping, hiking, fishing or enjoy a scenic drive. I feel bad for those miserable Spurs fans who follow their team into late May or June every year. By the time their season ends the weather out side is miserably hot. Sucks to be them.

1. Gobert.

Last 5 games stats: 8.6 ppg, 8.2 rpg, 1.4 apg, 4.8 bpg, 1.4 spg, 2.4 TOpg in 33.8 mpg.

Opponent FG%s in last 5? 42.9, 46.2, 33.3, 43.2 & 39.5 for an average of 41%

Our team has a cooler name than a lot of other NBA teams...what the F is a Timberwolf, or a Heat? Who would want to be named after a turd or a Chicken dish at McDonalds (like Denver)?