What's new

LIVE DRAFT - COMMENTS --- Agony, Ecstasy, etc.

This draft is and was remarkably deep, and the Jazz found a way to ****ing WASTE a top ten ****ing pick. Unbelievable.

Wait...

Believable.

Would it be so hard to actually get some athletcism on this team?

Hayward isn't going to guard anyone at this level.

I just saved $250 for next year. I ain't payin that **** for no stupid NBA League Pass oh and Utah Jazz u can suck my 9 inches cuz I'm done if this is your pick. Are you f****** kidding me. I wait for this day year long only to have them pick a white hick from Indiana.

"He's white, he's unathletic, he's smart but not good at basketball." - All qualities that are needed in order for you to be drafted from the Jazz. I am in shock. You have Davis, Henry, Patterson hell even Babbitt is even a better pick. This is a Sloan pick b/c KOC would have picked someone else. No way KOC made this pick.

Um. Wow.

I just saved $250 for next year. I ain't payin that **** for no stupid NBA League Pass oh and Utah Jazz u can suck my 9 inches cuz I'm done if this is your pick. Are you f****** kidding me. I wait for this day year long only to have them pick a white hick from Indiana.

"He's white, he's unathletic, he's smart but not good at basketball." - All qualities that are needed in order for you to be drafted from the Jazz. I am in shock. You have Davis, Henry, Patterson hell even Babbitt is even a better pick. This is a Sloan pick b/c KOC would have picked someone else. No way KOC made this pick.
Hey! Take that back! Hayward isn't a hick, he's a skinny, slow rich kid that's cuter than his damn mom.

I am literally in shock. I'm in disbelief. I don't know what to do.

Let's be realistic here....

...you're no where near 9 inches.

I'm currently shopping for another team to root for............
This basically insures that we finish 4th in the Northwest next year.

What a horrible pick, nothing against Gordon. I'm sure he's a nice kid and a GOOD ball player, but the Jazz had much better options at 9.

Legendary 2010 NY Pick which was held onto for years = Gordon Hayward

The Jazz FO finds a way to disappoint again...

That was pretty much the stupidest thing ever. Now watch Paul George or Patrick Pattersen become a star in the league