What's new

LIVE DRAFT - COMMENTS --- Agony, Ecstasy, etc.

Honz are you on drugs?? I watched the same tourney and he was gettin blown by everyone. Oh no one mentioned his stellar 2 for 11 in the championship game. What is he good at, gee!

No, I don't smoke drugs anymore. Kobe was 6-24 in game 7...

Two things: To the Joker save your trip to find Honz I live in Minneapolis I'll do your dirty work for you and do a better job at it. .

Nah... my parents own real estate where Honz lives (or close to where he lives) I can do this much better.

But way to go internet tough guy... *high five....

douche-nozzle

Please Jazz. Trade for Whiteside right here... just give up the second rounder and the Grizzlies future pick they owe to us.

Please stop with your ridiculous comparisons of Hayward and Stockton and now freakin Kobe. Every single person hates the pick except you. I would like the pick if it was the 2nd round not the 9th pick that we have waited for 6 years

Um...was Butler on TV a lot this year? I have a strong opinion based on what I have seen from all these prospects which is mostly a combination of game action, highlights, and scout/expert analysis. Will Hayward be outclassed athletically most nights at the 3? Yes, but Brewer is one of the best athletes in the NBA and is a below average on the ball defender. Hayward will be a very solid NBA defender. He has live legs and feet and all world toughness.

That's my point. People that have scouted him and watched him play more than a few times in the tournament question his defense at the NBA level. Sure, they could be wrong, but I haven't seen anything that convinces me of that.

Please stop with your ridiculous comparisons of Hayward and Stockton and now freakin Kobe. Every single person hates the pick except you. I would like the pick if it was the 2nd round not the 9th pick that we have waited for 6 years

I haven't seen anyone compare GH to Kobe or Stock. Please come back when your Reading Comprehension score is over 10.

Why can't Stuart Scott die in a house fire already. That guy is so annoying. Most the good talent left ESPN. I miss the days of the TNT coverage and Barkley and Smith would make fun of Sager's hideous suits.

At least I now know that there is no point in having a debate with you.

Why can't Stuart Scott die in a house fire already. That guy is so annoying. Most the good talent left ESPN. I miss the days of the TNT coverage and Barkley and Smith would make fun of Sager's hideous suits.
Damn, dude.