What's new

Locker Room Cleanout -- 1280 and Webcast

I think Tre really shines next year. He was our only scored off the bench. I think he will be much more efficient with Burks next year. I'm excited for him.

I think everyone on the board is hoping the same. I know I am, but very cautiously.

Snyder employs one of my favorite mantras regarding players: play them where they win. If you have a wing with good creation skills, then let him run some point. If you're not as good with your right as you are with your left, then use you left more. Seems simple, but lots of coaches try to get players to do things they can't, rather than use them where they win.

Snyder's biggest asset is personnel skills. He is amazing at finding out what makes a player tick, what the player wants and using that to help the player get better and more importantly the team get better. We are lucky to have him after Corbin. Night and day difference.

We have a chance to be very special.

I agree with QS skills. We need the right type of player.

This is where Hayward is a willing team player even as our star. Most stars are not willing to sacrifice numbers to win. This makes all the tier 2 and tier 3 players want to play with him because they will be allowed to shoot.

Our chemistry is so goo right now, I almost don't want to break it up at all.

It is going to be enough of a chemistry challenge to get Burks back in.....

I think if we did nothing, we will be at least a 6 seed.

Do not underestimate chemistry and buy into system.

We sign 1 jackass, cards can tumble....

Snyder's biggest asset is personnel skills. He is amazing at finding out what makes a player tick, what the player wants and using that to help the player get better and more importantly the team get better. We are lucky to have him after Corbin. Night and day difference.

I thought that was Ty's thing?

Snyder employs one of my favorite mantras regarding players: play them where they win. If you have a wing with good creation skills, then let him run some point. If you're not as good with your right as you are with your left, then use you left more. Seems simple, but lots of coaches try to get players to do things they can't, rather than use them where they win.

I'm gonna be the bigger man and go ahead and Rep this even though you Neg'd me yesterday. Also cos I owed you 1. There.

I'm gonna be the bigger man and go ahead and Rep this even though you Neg'd me yesterday. Also cos I owed you 1. There.

I negged you because of poor content, not because of who you are. If you have a problem with what I said, then expound on it. Otherwise, quit your bitchmade tendencies.

I negged you because of poor content, not because of who you are. If you have a problem with what I said, then expound on it. Otherwise, quit your bitchmade tendencies.

Well I think it was a bitch move negging me instead of discussing it first.

But yeah, to each his own... I just Rep'd you, so yeah, whatever man.

Well I think it was a bitch move negging me instead of discussing it first.

But yeah, to each his own... I just Rep'd you, so yeah, whatever man.

Are you honestly this occupied over a rep from somebody that doesn't matter in your life? Dang, you've got issues son. Just brush it off and be better.

Are you honestly this occupied over a rep from somebody that doesn't matter in your life? Dang, you've got issues son. Just brush it off and be better.

If you recall, it was actually you who cried wolf over me negging you accidentally in the Draft thread??? Hence my "I owed you one" comment?

LOL .. why do you think I Rep'd you just now?!?!

DL and Snyder are temporing expectations of playoffs next year a bit. That expectations are high but they are trying to be realistic as well.

As they should. I wonder if both DL and QS will get labeled as a "pessimist" for being realistic. Slow and reasonable is the right approach.

If you recall, it was actually you who cried wolf over me negging you accidentally in the Draft thread??? Hence my "I owed you one" comment?

LOL .. why do you think I Rep'd you just now?!?!

I more just thought it was funny that you negged me for that and then asked why. You seem to think it's normal behavior to retaliate with another neg.

If you can't figure out why that's weird/wrong/obsessive, then you truly do have issues. Life does exist outside the internet, I promise.

I more just thought it was funny that you negged me for that and then asked why. You seem to think it's normal behavior to retaliate with another neg.

If you can't figure out why that's weird/wrong/obsessive, then you truly do have issues. Life does exist outside the internet, I promise.

LOL .. was just messing with you, obviously you've taken it quite seriously. "The bigger man" comment in my original post should have given it away. "cried wolf" should have been another dead give away. I thought it was obvious that both were tongue-in-cheek.

Apologies if that was offensive to you.

LOL .. was just messing with you, obviously you've taken it quite seriously. "The bigger man" comment in my original post should have given it away. "cried wolf" should have been another dead give away. I thought it was obvious that both were tongue-in-cheek.

Apologies if that was offensive to you.

th