What's new

Long time no see

Beer

So movies, tv shows, music, beers, etc ... anyone want to discuss? The new King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard album is pretty solid. Trying to get some time to catch up on Succession, Divorce, Batchelor In Paradise, among others. Glad we got rid of CJ Miles, ya know? Just drank a Vernal Brewing Co. Mamas Milk Stout that was pretty ok. Good game guys.

Nice to see you man!

Settle in, let me grab you a beer.

So movies, tv shows, music, beers, etc ... anyone want to discuss? The new King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard album is pretty solid. Trying to get some time to catch up on Succession, Divorce, Batchelor In Paradise, among others. Glad we got rid of CJ Miles, ya know? Just drank a Vernal Brewing Co. Mamas Milk Stout that was pretty ok. Good game guys.
Succession's ****ing great. Watched the first season and first two episodes of the second in two days lol.

One time, when I was a kid, my red-headed, older brother stuck a Cheeto so far up his nose my mom had to take him to the doctor's to get it removed.

****ing Cheeto, hair colored gingers.

I randomly discovered King Gizzard today and I recognized the name from somewhere but couldn't place it.

Holy **** they kick ***.