What's new

Longest Thread Ever

y'all remember the jazzfanz posters fantasy league I proposed and everyone but Gyp/Wes shot down?

Think how pumped you'd be right now if you had snagged babe in the 6th round...

stfu man.. I'm working on snagging babe right now....

y'all remember the jazzfanz posters fantasy league I proposed and everyone but Gyp/Wes shot down?

Think how pumped you'd be right now if you had snagged babe in the 6th round...

Where've I been??? I missed the whole draft???

I don't know what happened to the filter on this thread, but obviously he's drunk and in love. Good thing you're safe in Kabongmobile.

I have a name, babe.. I have a name.

yah. . . . for $25 I could buy Archie's JazzHacks. . . . . what's the price on a private forum in here?

MUCH less.

Like El Rushbo with half his brain tied behind his back. . . . . I'm doing this stone cold sober. . . .

Whats Limbaugh have to do with this?

MUCH less.

hmmmmm.. . . . what was I thinking. . . . . some people claim having half a brain and being what they are is impressive. . . . I guess you got me on that one. . . . it really depends on whether we're on the positive side of zero on the number line, or the negative.

half of (-10) is a larger number than ten. Should I call El Rushbo and tell him this and just see if he gets it?????

MUCH less.

So when it comes to terms of endearment, does PKM reduce to something monosyllabic that I can type without slurring?

Well. I wouldn't be caught saying her looks don't matter, and I hope she doesn't find out I said that generality. . . . I'll be on the couch for a month. . . .

but when we realized we had an ongoing emergency situation no one could deal with but me, she volunteered to take my goods and go deliver them to my customers in Las Vegas tonight. Actually, she's been wanting to take a drive, we just need someone here to mind the store, figuratively speaking. . . .

so I reckon I'll move up to #78 today. . . .

I've read in reverse back to this post and you have me rolling on the ground. You taking comedy classes or what kid?

Anyway, I ran into a pretty good investment about 9 months ago that I think would be up your alley. Happens to be right at the base of a nice LDS temple too, so I'll sell the Austrian first. Let me know when you get sick of kickin' ****.