What's new

Longest Thread Ever

that sounds like a cool metaphor or anaology or whatever it is. wish i understood it. maybe one day i will bro, one day.

well, maybe I could just give an example. Like they say, one word is worth a thousand pics.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

If the Las Vegas Strip was like this site, they'd be putting the working chicks on timeout after four or five. . . . comments. . . . .

do you even twitter bro????

#zulu

no twitter, no facebook. I've got my limits. . . . .

and a fresh page. whew. . . . just in time.

So you are Zulu?/// quite an act. This site would never ban Zulu, so it's good to have an alter ego. Really. You know, for exemplary purposes.

Last edited:
everytime i see a babe post, i picture denzel washington from "book of eli."
cept he's like 95 years old now, and not as black, imparting his knowledge from the ol' days onto us younging as he would say so we can rule the world somedays.
and i'm doin it with mila kunis.

what if jazzfanz DID have hashtags?

#firetyco, #freekanter, etc. would be trending for sho.
but maybe some unexpected ones as well. #peeonme

babe: mila kunis or scarlett johansson

yah. . . . well, these babes make me wonder what crowd I'm runnin' with. . . ..

So here's my take on babes like these. . . . .

when I was four years old I heard my uncle explain his absolutely ugly wife this way. . .. "They all look the same in the dark".

I was blind for a while, in my twenties, and though my wife was a cutie... cute enough to be in that crowd. . . . I found out that being friends is better than living a pic fantasy. Now I really don't care about looks, there are other things that actually do make a difference.

And, so, you must be the return of Ain't.

Last edited:
yah. . . . well, these babes make me wonder what crowd I'm runnin' with. . . ..

So here's my take on babes like these. . . . .

when I was four years old I heard my uncle explain his absolutely ugly wife this way. . .. "They all look the same in the dark".

I was blind for a while, in my twenties, and though my wife was a cutie... cute enough to be in that crowd. . . . I found out that being friends is better than living a pic fantasy. Now I really don't care about looks, there are other things that actually do make a difference.

Hard to argue. My wife's hot as **** .. and quite often a major pain in the ***.

Actually, she's way cool.. I just enjoy calling her a pain in the ***.

everytime i see a babe post, i picture denzel washington from "book of eli."
cept he's like 5 years old now, and not as black, imparting his knowledge from the ol' days onto us younging as he would say so we can rule the world somedays.
and i'm doin it with mila kunis.

OK, I can sorta see that correlation. I'm older than denzel, and know more bible quotes. I'm still holding out for a Millennium before the End of the World as we know it, or the coming of the city four square and the crystal sea.

When Jesus comes, it's not the End.

I might not be 95, but I was the kid who hung around my grandpa and listened to everything he said when he was 100, and more.

Hard to argue. My wife's hot as **** .. and quite often a major pain in the ***.

Actually, she's way cool.. I just enjoy calling her a pain in the ***.

Well. I wouldn't be caught saying her looks don't matter, and I hope she doesn't find out I said that generality. . . . I'll be on the couch for a month. . . . nah. She did figure that out, and it wasn't a month....

Last edited:
Well. I wouldn't be caught saying her looks don't matter, and I hope she doesn't find out I said that generality. . . . I'll be on the couch for a month. . . .

but when we realized we had an ongoing emergency situation no one could deal with but me, she volunteered to take my goods and go deliver them to my customers in Las Vegas tonight. Actually, she's been wanting to take a drive, we just need someone here to mind the store, figuratively speaking. . . .

so I reckon I'll move up to #78 today. . . .
Movin on up like a Jefferson (not Al).

Btw, it's funny that women don't realize we don't mind being sent to the couch .. it's kinda like camping.

I'll try to do one of these per page. . . . .

LAW, n.
Once Law was sitting on the bench,
And Mercy knelt a-weeping.
"Clear out!" he cried, "disordered wench!
Nor come before me creeping.
Upon your knees if you appear,
'Tis plain your have no standing here."

Then Justice came. His Honor cried:
"Your status?—devil seize you!"
"Amica curiae," she replied—
"Friend of the court, so please you."
"Begone!" he shouted—"there's the door—
I never saw your face before!"

https://www.gutenberg.org/files/972/972-h/972-h.htm#link2H_4_0014

I'll try to do one of these per page.

keeley-hazell-hose-body(2).jpgx