What's new

Looking for a new team

I'm thinking OKC after the George signing. Have to respect Westbrook staying and George committing to that kind of situation. They obviously have no chance without another piece.

That bum Enes Kanter received 14 points in the 6th man of the year voting.

Liar, you're not going anywhere.

Nothing but a sad attempt to troll.

Donovan Mitchell will not allow any if his flock to look elsewhere for fandom.

Do not worship false idols frank

I think Mitchell has brought back a lot of the lost sheep to the fold. Or prodigal sons if you prefer a different biblical reference.

Or for the non-religious, Mitchell is just a BAMF. The team is full of BAMF's and Jazz are going to contend very soon. Lindsey, I think, realizes the clock is ticking for Rudy. And Mitchell isn't going to want to wait. That's why I think a move for a PF will be made this summer. Dennis isn't going to rely on clearing cap space this year and next for a star that would be a complete long-shot.

Last edited:
I wonder if franklin ever ended finding the right team for him.

e4234b34687f35540628b9441650c0bd--fantasy-story-dark-fantasy.jpg

He did, the Jazz

It's like that song "Escape" (if you like pina coladas). He answered a personal ad for an exciting up and coming team only to find out the other team was his original team.

Go listen to the song it's basically the same thing.

It's like that song "Escape" (if you like pina coladas). He answered a personal ad for an exciting up and coming team only to find out the other team was his original team.

Go listen to the song it's basically the same thing.
Reminds me of a guy I knew. He was feeling down and blue and saw an ad for a Blue Man group. He attended, thinking he’d find likeminded individuals but ended up pursuing the alternative Blue pathway. One day, he responded to an ad for a group for blue men. He ended up coming full circle.

Reminds me a lot of what happened to frank, tbh.

Franklin stays trolling all of you.

Franklin wins.
Frank is one of the most accomplished trolls on Jazzfanz. Used to drive me nuts back when he’d sing Corbin’s praises and it was obvious to everyone else that he had to go. Still can’t bring myself to ignore him like some of the others. He’s a smart guy and has great takes when he’s not trying to stir **** up around here.

Glad he’s still a Jazz fan.

P.S. Fish ******* killed this thread right from the beginning.

Also, GVC and green had some of the worst non-trolling takes I’ve ever seen in Jazzfanz. Simply awful.

He did, the Jazz
Yes, but he's threatening to leave again. He really has Jazz management over a barrel on this one. They're not going to sleep very well tonight worrying they might lose his allegiance yet again. Maybe they get rid of Snyder and bring back Corbin to patch things up with him.