What's new

Looks like we lost the draft tie breaker.....

Really this doesn't matter but it feels like 2020 is really twisting the knife on us. Will suck to trade the 23 pick to offload Ed's salary instead of the 20th pick but oh well.

Yep, our friends the Denver Nuggets will draft right ahead of us with Houston's pick. The Jazz are going to have to find a way to trade up.

yea I forgot about the Exum pick. I just think we should get the lower pick since we are the 6th seed.

We let three rival teams jump us in the draft order for a meaningless summer league win.
I was cheering every missed shot..... except when brantley shot it.

I think the Jazz should (and will) try like hell to trade up for guys like Okoro, Vassell, Williams and maybe Poku and Bey.

If that doesn't work, they'll see if Josh Green falls in their lap. But he probably won't now.

If that doesn't work, they'll debate whether Paul Reed, Theo Maledon, or Leandro Bolmaro project to be good enough to start.

The Jazz will offer their pick, Ed Davis, Tony Bradley, a couple of the young guys, and future 2nds to trade up into the late teens.

I think they were always going to have to do things this way. They just made it harder for themselves.