What's new

Los Angeles Clippers (40-26) @ Utah Jazz (41-25) - 6 PM

Gotta love how well Jazz are playing this game missing a key player and the clippers shooting well and playing well. This is a good sign for the playoffs. Now we just need to win this game.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using JazzFanz mobile app

That was the first shot I ever saw Crawford miss against the Jazz...now he'll make his next 25 in a row now

Loved that we showed some fight that quarter. Felt like a game the Clips could just grind us down the rest of the way. Just gotta find a way to slow down CP3 coming down the stretch

I expected Exum to cross Speights on air with a 360 move and get and And-1 . Disappointing performance. Obviously bust.

I post, therefore I am.

Not a fan of their body language but Griffin is one of my favorite non Jazz players

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

This is one of the few times you'll ever see me disagreeing with Cy.

The Clippers are my least favorite team in the NBA because they're comprised of the biggest f'n crybabies.

2+2 may = 4, but Crybaby Paul + Crybaby Blake + Crybaby Reddick + Crybaby Doc + Crybaby 'What Team Should I Play For' DeAndre = an even bigger crybaby than their combined bodyweight.

You've all seen the Crying Jordan meme. That's the face that every player and coach of the Clippers make constantly. Over breakfast. In bed. On the court. Playing their new Nintendo Switch on the team plane.

I hate them all.