What's new

Los Angeles Jazz Fans

No my job would be in Moreno Valley. Looking for decent place to live with a somewhat reasonable commute to Moreno Valley. I used to live in Loma Linda but that was close to 20 years ago. Any recommendations appreciated.

I was born there. :) Went to high school in Redlands.

Sorry, dude, no offense but this is the LA thread. Not the Riverside county thread. Have fun in the 909. Im assuming you ****ed up at work and they're re-locating you there as punishment?

It's cute that you think there's any real difference in the greater LA metro area. The hallmark of a true "local". That's like the people who think St George and Hurricane are any different.

I want to reply for a 4th time in a row so that [MENTION=1988]Stoked[/MENTION] thinks I look "desperate and thirsty". Done.
[MENTION=249]NAOS[/MENTION] not my fault it's accurate.

Still enjoy it.

Anyone want to go to the game on Sunday? Let's get some seats on Seat Geek...talk to me.

Sorry, dude, no offense but this is the LA thread. Not the Riverside county thread. Have fun in the 909. Im assuming you ****ed up at work and they're re-locating you there as punishment?

Ironically, 909 is the exact number of millimeters for Dick's height.

No my job would be in Moreno Valley. Looking for decent place to live with a somewhat reasonable commute to Moreno Valley. I used to live in Loma Linda but that was close to 20 years ago. Any recommendations appreciated.

NJCHOPPERwebsite4289.jpg

I don't think I can live in a helicopter. I like to take a bath now and then.