What's new

Louisville, KY

Some of the best restaurants in the country. Check out Bardtown Rd/Baxter Ave.

Check out Huber's Orchard and Winery across the river in Indiana (my family owns it).

New Albany, IN has become a very cool place to go in the evenings.

4th street live.

Churchill downs runs races near year round.

Lots of cool caves and stuff (biggest in the world).

She's already been told about the caves. I'll pass the others onto her.

Haha.. not really feeling like JF today... one of those days that I just feel like hanging it up. I know I won't but it sure feels like it today.

Tellin you bro, srs about Monday.

This post brought to you by UGLI baby

Tapatalk keeps ****ing with me

Soooooo when does she turn 18 again? Teehee

Doesn't matter, I think the age of consent in Kentucky is 12. 10 if you are marrying your uncle.

Seriously though, that is pretty cool to have them go off to college. I have 2 out of the house at college now. I would caution to be careful about a business degree. Due to the down economy over the past few years many students just stayed in school and finished up MBAs waiting for the job market to get better, so now there is a glut of MBAs out there pulling wages down for everyone. We filtered through about 25 resumes from newly graduated MBAs trying to find a new operations manager recently. It can be tough as a business major right now. Need to do something along with it to separate yourself from the crowd.

Nah, Canadians never get tased. We're too timid and polite :)

And calm. I probably can't post it here, but google "beheading on bus". It is a real beheading that happened in Canada on a bus and to hear the 2 canadian dudes talk about it, it was almost like a regular normal bus ride with a beheading.

And calm. I probably can't post it here, but google "beheading on bus". It is a real beheading that happened in Canada on a bus and to hear the 2 canadian dudes talk about it, it was almost like a regular normal bus ride with a beheading.

I'm pretty sure that happened in my
province. Some Asian dude used scissors too. Eww.

I'm pretty sure that happened in my
province. Some Asian dude used scissors too. Eww.

That's the one. One of the guys they interviewed said something like "And then the guy came up to the front of the bus, waving the head. He had a knife or something in one hand and the head in the other. I just smoked a cigarette with that guy. The head."

Classic.

That's the one. One of the guys they interviewed said something like "And then the guy came up to the front of the bus, waving the head. He had a knife or something in one hand and the head in the other. I just smoked a cigarette with that guy. The head."

Classic.

So. Damn. Proud. Hahaha

Asian dudes are creepy as ****.

They give some damn good massages though. I might marry the acupuncturist dude I visited after my car accident, if I'm >35 and single.

Asian dudes are creepy as ****.

Not just the dudes...

photo-bomb-asian.jpg