Macio Teague signed

RJF

“Terms of the deal were not released”.
Seems to have had a good SL.

Attachments

• D8A36B01-181B-4608-BA29-FF8122336CFE.png
    D8A36B01-181B-4608-BA29-FF8122336CFE.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 21
I said it before but the dude is insanely good at getting a clean look- it's impressive - and it makes him a unique player. He was also consistent during his college career and so I think he'll fit in well with the Stars. Baylor articles claim he's a hard worker and so it will be interesting to see if he can get some NBA minutes (if it converts to a 2-way which I think it will - unless someone else in the Summer League seriously sparks the interest of JZ).

For just a second, I thought you meant Maceo Parker, and I was wondering why. I mean, yes, he's a hell of a sax man who played with James Brown, George Clinton, and Prince,, but I don't know that that's what we really need on the team.

For just a second, I thought you meant Maceo Parker, and I was wondering why. I mean, yes, he's a hell of a sax man who played with James Brown, George Clinton, and Prince,, but I don't know that that's what we really need on the team.
Ummm... teh jazz?

He was my favorite sax man.

1629063592597.jpeg

Can he defend ?
He can. He has a ridiculous wingspan that helps.

Here's a good video that is mostly about Teague's offense. The guy on the left plays for Baylor and claims that it's harder for him to guard Teague than Butler. And the old guy compares Teague to... George Hill. If that's the case, that's exciting , as Hill was pretty good for us (minus the being made of glass part).

He can. He has a ridiculous wingspan that helps.

Here's a good video that is mostly about Teague's offense. The guy on the left plays for Baylor and claims that it's harder for him to guard Teague than Butler. And the old guy compares Teague to... George Hill. If that's the case, that's exciting , as Hill was pretty good for us (minus the being made of glass part).
Teague played four years of college and averaged over double figures and shot decent percentages from everywhere all four years.

Teague played four years of college and averaged over double figures and shot decent percentages from everywhere all four years.
It's just ridiculous the amount of talent we have on the bench for the upcoming campaign compared to the last! Probably not the first to make the Teague comparison to Clarkson. That being said, I think Butler is generational - totally incomprehensible to get him at #40. If Conley goes down with the usual hammy issues, look for Butler to vie for ROY.

It's just ridiculous the amount of talent we have on the bench for the upcoming campaign compared to the last! Probably not the first to make the Teague comparison to Clarkson. That being said, I think Butler is generational - totally incomprehensible to get him at #40. If Conley goes down with the usual hammy issues, look for Butler to vie for ROY.
This is a little cart before the horse. He looks like a decent prospect but lets not be too hasty.

it's always fun to look at the long shots, and when the team is not in the lottery you get your talent where you can.

This is a little cart before the horse. He looks like a decent prospect but lets not be too hasty.
Of course you have a point. Assuming you’re referring to Butler as opposed to Teague and perhaps the ROY comment particularly,. On the face of it saying a second round pick has that kind of potential does seem like a stretch. But he’s got the college accolades usually reserved for a lottery pick, he’s older and more experienced than most and he’s built solid with textbook form and fundamentals. I like the fact that the two teammates will be in the organization to push each other on.