What's new

Macklemore sporting a Jazz/ Hayward jersey in Rolling Stone.

Btw I've heard that song before, but wasn't impressed just like
not%2Bimpressed.jpg

And that's cool

I was the same way the first time your mom took off her top for me.

Some people.

Lets table this for another time. The bottom line is the Jazz are getting some love from "hot" artists right now. This is good for our organization.

Maybe we can get him to come perform on opening night. I know he had some heat with the Thunder because they were using one of his songs before games to get the crowd pumping. He took exception because they were from Seattle, but aren't now.

You're right, JAZZ isn't a big market but artists/musicians like Macklemore who is popular as **** right now wearing a jazz jersey is cool.

Go JAZZ BABY

Rappers will often wear local jerseys just to build cred with the local fanbase. Maybe he really likes him since the Sonics left Seattle years ago, not sure.

He wears Jazz jerseys and Blazer jerseys and wanted the Thunder to stop using "Can't Hold Us" during the playoffs.

bruh i listen Nas,2pac,Eazy-E,Biggie Smalls, Outlawz etc, i don't listen i gonna pop some tagsssssss thrift shop

Word

Big L, Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap, Big Pun, Kurupt, Common, Eminem pre-2000 or so, etc.

Macklemore sucks IMO

By his name and looks I would have guessed either some pop musician or movie star.

I'm 26 and I have absolutely ZERO interest in mainstream music(I listen to Classic and Drum and Bass exclusively). Doesn't mean I haven't heard a dozen of his songs on the radio when I'm out or in clubs. But I have no clue what "artist name" is behind the fake voice on the radio.

Not a Macklemore fan or anything, but I wouldn't call him a mainstream artist. To my knowledge he came from a grassroots start up and has released his own music through his own record lable.

BTW, this is obviously Macklemore making a statement about Hayward. Macklemore is probably the top selling white rapper right now, and Hayward is the top white NBA player. He is comparing himself to Hayward. Hayward is about to be a star yall.

Not a Macklemore fan or anything, but I wouldn't call him a mainstream artist. To my knowledge he came from a grassroots start up and has released his own music through his own record lable.

This. Not mainstream, does his own thing. He's also famous for warning those that are coming to his shows of the markup on his merchandise, and to buy from the website instead. If you order through the website it's cheaper, AND it's still printed by a local Seattle shop instead of some unknown foreign place.

BTW, this is obviously Macklemore making a statement about Hayward. Macklemore is probably the top selling white rapper right now, and Hayward is the top white NBA player. He is comparing himself to Hayward. Hayward is about to be a star yall.

Is he even top 5?