What's new

Game Thread Mar 02, 2022 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Rockets

Added to Calendar: 03-02-22

I would be curious to know conley shooting percentage in the last 10 games or so. I doubt its very good.
On the other hand we are winning so its not a big concern right now. Hopefully his shot comes back soon though.
last February we won 8/9 Mike was (-) on 6 of those games. worst was vs LA he was -25. we were winning but he's not playing that well.

Also noticed recently when he gives up a PNR he will pass to dm or jc and let them take the last second shot. now they are sending it back to Mike so he is forced to take the last second shot lol.

Clarkson pissing me off. Again

Mike should be awarded half of Rudy's shooting percentage.
Eh. Rudy has has a great shooting percentage before conley arrived on the jazz. Conley 1-6 tonight fwiw. 0-3 from 3.

Im just not enjoying this game very much for whatever reason.

Okay so this is for Holly: I can’t confirm if Stockton and Malone were full on BFFs, but Malone is godfather to Stockton’s son. They’re pretty tight. I have no idea what she was babbling on about.

The NBA record for dunks in a game is 11, Shaq did it 3 times. Rudy currently has 10.

We just are not clutch. Maybe Quin could take a timeout to let us regroup but he's a terrible coach down the stretch.