What's new

Game Thread Mar 04, 2022 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Pelicans

Added to Calendar: 03-04-22

OK Quin earn your money. The guys you played don't want to be out there. Sit them all and play all the guys who haven't broken a sweat yet. That half was embarrassing to all of us.

the political barbs are a nice distraction from this game
Unfortunately Quin does more drugs than all the children of our last 2 presidents. Oh and then there are all the unexplained hooker deaths

Last edited:
In forrest 5 minutes of action: zero points, zero shots, zero assists, zero rebounds, zero steals, zero fouls, 1 turnover.
Donovan and Clarkson (our 2 volume shooters) are 5-19 from the field. Clarkson is 0-4 from 3. He is not a 3 point shooter whatsoever.
Bogey 0-5, Gay 0-2, conley 1-5. Total **** show out there.

Rudy and whiteside are about the only ones who even done anything positive in the box score.

Niang played 23 minutes tonight and was 6-9 from the floor (5-8 from 3) for 17 points

Actually donald jr is a cokehead and eric is on the spectrum. Ivanka is an emotionless, expressionless, robot. Good try though.
Is he? All fake rumors. Remember when Joe took actually took a shower with his 12-year-old daughter? It's in her actual journal. Then, remember when they tried to arrest project Veritas for breaking the story?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

It’s bad enough getting shellacked by the Pels but Trump fawning a week after he proclaimed Putin a genius on Fox is more than I can take.
Joe is literally funding the war on both sides. Buying oil for 4x the price it was under Trump from Russia and then giving weapons to Ukraine. Putin is a genius in that sense. A free war. Paid in full by Biden.

I know Conley was the hero last game, but I'm starting to worry about him just a little bit. His lack of size and athleticism have been really apparent the past few games. Having a lot of trouble getting to the rim and even getting shots off.

So ****ing sick and tired of politics. This is the game thread, if you want to discuss politics go to the general discussion section of the board.

Is he? All fake rumors. Remember when Joe took actually took a shower with his 12-year-old daughter? It's in her actual journal. Then, remember when they tried to arrest project Veritas for breaking the story?

You are using the Trumps' lives as a positive comparison to the Bidens? Wow.

Name me a family who doesn't have their issues. Celebrity/money/power just makes it worse.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

they are clamping all the drives, blocking all the threes, disrupting all the passes. running at every opportunity. nola is jazz kryptonite

I'm not sure I'd be celebrating after hitting a 3 while down more than 30 points like House has done the last two plays.

Isn't Project Veritas the group headed by that convicted criminal? Yknow, the one who breaks in to the offices of United States Senators? The one that's been raided by the FBI (while Trump was still president)? I'm sure whatever they reported is above board and credible.

Ingram is automatic from mid-range. Sure is nice to have someone who can step into a jumper like that and knock it down practically every time.