What's new

Game Thread Mar 13, 2023 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Heat

Added to Calendar: 03-13-23

I loved it last year right before the first round started when Bogey said they had some secret weapons that they'd been saving for the playoffs. Still makes me laugh when I think about it.
This goes back to the idea that professionals are on this superhuman plane, like GMs who don’t **** up. “Of course Quin has secret weapons and he’ll only use them when he absolutely needs to because he doesn’t want to tip his hand. There’s no way possible Quin has such historic playoff failures 3 years in a row, he’s too smart for that.”

Quin is still saving his secret weapons to deploy in the playoffs this year.

This goes back to the idea that professionals are on this superhuman plane, like GMs who don’t **** up. “Of course Quin has secret weapons and he’ll only use them when he absolutely needs to because he doesn’t want to tip his hand. There’s no way possible Quin has such historic playoff failures 3 years in a row, he’s too smart for that.”

Quin is still saving his secret weapons to deploy in the playoffs this year.
I imagine they had a big reveal... and Quin made a big deal and gave everyone a wrapped package marked "secret weapon". Then they opened it up and revealed a mirror... and he said "you.. you are the secret weapon... and you... and you... and you" as he pointed to every players chest. Bogey looked at the mirror and said "we are ****ed" in Croatian. Quin put some chapstick on aggressively and said "what Bogey?". Bogey looked down... "nothing".

I sear, if I hear one more word about Jimmy Butler's hair...

Holly... damn... can you be any more mom cringe?