What's new

Game Thread Mar 14, 2021 02:00PM MT: Jazz at Warriors

Added to Calendar: 03-14-21

Well the first half of the season was fun. I'm afraid the second half is going to be ugly as ****. We've definitely lost our mojo.

We're making Wiggins look like MJ. Can't close the gap when we cut it to 6ish either.

It's mind-boggling to me how often we see the other team just poke the ball away and we almost never do it. How many strip turnovers have we given to tonight, is it in double digits yet?

We have less than zero interior defense without Gobert. It's horrible. They just get a parade to the rim.

The warriors announcers are brutal. They talk more about bon basketball then any other group. Hate them
Yes they are easily the most punchable announcers I've ever heard. Would love to just kick them in the nucking futs.

Mitchell had Curry scrambling behind him therefore just jumped into a Wiseman block. Makes perfect sense.

This feels like a game where we make a run late but still lose by 4 points
To my it feels like the one where we just stay within 8-10 all the way to the end. We cannot do anything from the defensive end and we aren't hitting our money shots so it's an easy L.