What's new

Game Thread Mar 19, 2021 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Raptors

Added to Calendar: 03-19-21

It's basically a sell low for Bogey and Favors no matter what.

It's only a matter of sell low now, or sell lower in the future.

DL overpaid them both by a fairly large margin. You simply don't give that kind of yearly salary raise to players in their 30s unless they are league's superstars like Lebron who bring money in no matter what.
Have you ever made a post that isn't somehow hating on Favors? I have never used the ignore button until now. . .

I could complain about this or that but the Jazz won and the Celtics lost and are under .500 right now. It's a good night in my book. Gut Shabbos.

1) His shooting slipped, both from 3 and around the rim; 2) confidence is down, he oftentimes passes away wide open shoots, 3) we are no longer running plays for him, besides the 2 or 3 post ups a game against a mismatch
They also did not look for him DM missed him in the corner for like 10 seconds.

Im fine with him simplifying and just taking the open threes for now. Dude is struggling.

Big win... tired legs... raps are pretty physical... had some ******** to close the half... how do they not replay the last shot if the clock doesn’t start... shouldn’t have had the ball in the first place. If that type of homecooking is allowed I’d tell the clock operator to give us extra time at the end of quarters... no penalty and it isn’t like they don’t **** up constantly... plead ignorance.

Have you ever made a post that isn't somehow hating on Favors? I have never used the ignore button until now. . .
Yes. I also sent out like 100 posts supporting Mitchell when everyone here trashed him on his defense and hero balls. Good times.

While I appreciate your love for Don you said yourself you didn't watch the game. Don was getting calls driving and just starts chucking up threes. A nine point advantage disappears in two minutes after he re-enters largly due to his lack of defense and shot selection. Sure he was clutch, but didn't need to be with better decision making.
Perhaps worst player is a bit of hyperbole, but he wasn't really cerebral once again.
You are absolutely right. I didn't know how good or bad he was. Seemed like people were overreacting.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

It was good to see a change in the rotation with Joe closing instead of Bogie.

Bogie barely gets involved in the offense these days and is a liability on D. Joe is a much better defender and a versatile player. I'm wondering if the FO is looking for trade scenarios for Bogie (they would sell low though)
It would be dumb to trade Bogey now. One of the prime ingredients of this team is chemistry. Trading one of the starters now would mess with that.

Joe Ingles played 33 minutes. This is the minutes per game we need him to play.

Actually probably even more come playoff time.

It would be dumb to trade Bogey now. One of the prime ingredients of this team is chemistry. Trading one of the starters now would mess with that.
Agree that chemistry is important. But when you are probably one piece away from a chip, you consider it.

I like him and I think he was phenomenal last year. But Bogie is probably the least important player in the starting lineup this year. He will be a target on D in the playoffs and on O he is expendable.

I'm not saying the FO should or will trade him, but I don't think is a stretch to say they have talked about it

Raptors announcers going on and on about the foul calls. If your strategy is to grab and clutch the opposing teams guards, you are going to get fouls.

since we cried about the refs in Philly, the C's shot 4 FTs against us and now this 41-14 advantage against the Raps.