What's new

Game Thread Mar 22, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Trail Blazers

Added to Calendar: 03-22-23

Also it's wild to me we've kept this MIcah Potter guy on 2-way assignment all season and havent given him any minutes.
He was hurt for awhile. I’m more surprised that they cut Bolmaro when they did. I realize it was to give him some other - potentially better opportunities. . . but it would’ve been nice for them to put him out on the court and see how he actually did in love games before pulling the ripcord

I would like to see Ochai take lot of shots tonight as well. Lauri is back but I would not overstrain him. Have him get few less minutes bc this is a win nevertheless.

Hilarious how every time people try to prove the Jazz are tanking they do a very non-tanking thing.
I called off the tank… it’s over. We gonna show Dame the team he can play with when he decides to get serious and wants to win.

Sexton and Clarkson are still out and Lauri is questionable.
They just need to keep them all out until they are unquestionably healthy. Period. This season more than any other in recent history there is ZERO reason to even slightly rush anyone back. Hell send them to a spa in Cancun for the next 2 weeks. If we get into the playoffs, they come back rested and ready to roll.

Ya im rooting for playoffs. Im really really rooting to see Sexton on the court again.
Yeah I know some speculate him being out because of shenanigans.. but I have said it before and say it again... we need him to develop/prove/build value.

He really hasnt gotten proper run as the starter apart from the early season Conley injury.

Blazers are playing awful lately and Grant and Simons are out. I have a hard time seeing us losing this one, especially with Lauri back.

I consider turning into team tank just bc I feel we win the more I am against Handlogten's Heros current stance. :D

Just kidding. I am all for wins and if we lose that is OK too.

I consider turning into team tank just bc I feel we win the more I am against Handlogten's Heros current stance. :D

Just kidding. I am all for wins and if we lose that is OK too.
There is no way we lose to this trash Blazers team. Lauri scores 60... Kessler gets like 15 blocks on Nurk... Shaedon Sharpe will do a cool dunk or two.