What's new

Game Thread Mar 27, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Spurs

Added to Calendar: 03-27-24

Another must lose. Time to unleash THT, Luka and Yurt7 with the rooks to bring home the L. I bet the contusions are getting worse.

Markkanen playing. So how does that fit in @Handlogten's Heros ?
Trying to lure Wemby into playing? Maybe the Jazz decided to make a play in push? The contusion uncontused last night?

All I know is the line shifted from -2.5 when Lauri was questionable to -4.5 now. Wonder how much it shifts if he was declared out? Looks like Vegas would have called it a pick em instead of us being a decent favorite. But you are likely right cuz being a 14 point dog instead of a 9 point dog Monday is the same as this little shift.

Really don't think we can out-tank the Spurs. They are unstoppable.

In that case I'm fine with Lauri playing. Call it a throwaway game.
The beat Phoenix the other night without Wemby... I think its likely that we are fairly locked in at 9 as the Nets look broken... but they have some cupcakes on the schedule.

If the guy is healthy he should play. I think he's healthy. Once we get to having 3-4 games left then you can shut guys down for the year without drawing a raised eyebrow from the league.

Yeah... As I told y'all, Markkanen will be in all the games they feel it's safe for his health. Ainge have pissed him enough with the "to tank or not to tank" trade deadline clearances, so if Lauri wants to play, he plays. Just like I predicted.

Wemby playing too. Hardy and Pop reached a truce.

I don't even get excited to watch these rookies. This season has been the absolute least interesting team of all time.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
When they are playing well I actually quite enjoy it but when they play like this it's insufferable.

Last edited:
Projecting 60 against a team that's the definition of a tank.
Sooner or later coach will have to take some of the $hit load.