What's new

Matt Lauer cleaning the chocolate chimney

You seem so sure of yourself. Who else has come forward with rape allegations? As far as I know not one other person has come forward. Who else has come forward with sexual misconduct allegations?

If you actually cared, the answer is a Google search away. So, you obviously don't care enough to bother. You would rather defend yourself and a rapist than use a Google search to check on an easily confirmed statement. Is that really the person you want to be?

What do you think she wanted from him? Why would she then stay in a lengthy relationship with him? Why would she give him a BJ for a diss video for her ex?

Victim blaming 101.

Again, you don't know ****. I never said it positively didn't happen, it might have.

Yet, you post over and over dismissing her testimony, and made light of her in your post title. You have said several times you don't believe her. Nothing about that says you are undecided.

It sounds highly believable to me, and similar to many other te
If you actually cared, the answer is a Google search away. So, you obviously don't care enough to bother. You would rather defend yourself and a rapist than use a Google search to check on an easily confirmed statement. Is that really the person you want to be?

Victim blaming 101.

Yet, you post over and over dismissing her testimony, and made light of her in your post title. You have said several times you don't believe her. Nothing about that says you are undecided.

What's your problem, dude? YOU have no idea whether it happened or not. Were you there?

Who else has come forward? Beyond hearsay? Law enforcement is not involved is it?

I'm not trying to defend him, he's obviously a cheater. It may have happened. But he also might be telling the truth and she might be lying to damage him for any number of reasons. All I've said from the beginning is I don't find her story believable. There ARE reasons to question the validity of her claim.

Last edited:
What's your problem, dude?

My problems are too numerous and distracting to bother with here. My issue, as I would have thought I made clear, is your problem with repeating victim blaming tropes over and over again, diminishing the real trauma that rape victims have undergone by saying you don't understand it. You''re not supposed to understand how or why a rape victim reacts as they do. You have no basis from which to do so. Talking about how you don't understand her subsequent behavior is dismissing her trauma. It's mean-spirited, unfair, and plays into the social dynamic of victim-blaming.

For the record I don't understand Nevils behavior either. Then again, I've never been raped. Rape victims don't need my understanding of their inner mind. They have a right to my support, empathy, respect, and trust.

Who else has come forward? Beyond hearsay? Law enforcement is not involved is it?

Lauer's numerous problems with physical boundaries have been well-documented. Look them up if you really care.

There ARE reasons to question the validity of her claim.

Let's hear a good reason, one that goes beyond you not understanding how someone else dealt with trauma.