• This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Game Thread May 07, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 05-07-21

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Ya you are talking about the wrong play. The clarkson 3 im referring to came with 51.7 seconds left. It was after a loose ball foul on Jokic so it wasn't a fast break. And it was unassisted. There was about 17 seconds left on the shot clock. We had a 3 point lead. We could have ran the shot clock down and left only 34 seconds on the game clock. It was an off the dribble shot with a defender close by. If he misses that then denver gets the ball back down by 3 with 51 seconds left rather than 34 seconds left.
Now im very happy he made the shot and it was the dagger that put them away but it wasn't a very smart shot. Especially since clarkson was ice cold (2-10 from the field and 2-6 from the line in the 2nd half) and bogey was on fire.

Maybe shots like that one is the reason he doesn't normally play at the end.

Clarkson put up 20/5/8/2. He wasn’t very efficient but played great none the less.
As a matter of necessity Clarkson had been playing out of his role. He is the best 6th man in the league, but not the best first option in the league. For what he has been asked to do I think he's done pretty well for the most part.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
My sister dropped by about halftime. I love her, but really? I sort of kept my eye on the game but am bummed I didn't get to fully concentrate. Non-sports fans, amiright?

I love this team with my whole heart and soul.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app
There is no rule you have you answer the door. Just saying.

Revolution 9

Staff member
Best game of the season. Actually hearing the fans in the 4th gave me chills.

Bogey;s performance was great of course.
Niang I still dislike you but I'm man enough to give props for that play in the 2nd half.
Gobert 4th quarter block was orgasmic.
Clarkson was awesome scoring punch, and hit a couple huge 3s to ice it.
Forest continues to make plays.

This teams only shot is to have Bogey on fire, along with Don and the usual subjects. We haven't seen this team with a good Bogey in a long time.
It does change the game. Let's see how we finish out the year. Huge win.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
My sister dropped by about halftime. I love her, but really? I sort of kept my eye on the game but am bummed I didn't get to fully concentrate. Non-sports fans, amiright?

I love this team with my whole heart and soul.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app
That's messed up. Sorry.
No DVR?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app