What's new

Game Thread May 08, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Rockets

Added to Calendar: 05-08-21

I think the Jazz are going to try playing hard for the first 5 or 6 mins of the 3rd quarter and see if they can get real separation. They probably think they just need to play 10 solid minutes to win this one and we haven't seen them yet.

The worst part is we are playing timid. What a frustrating half. Better get our **** together in the 3rd.

The reason the Jazz signed Favors is to backup Rudy and give him additional rest.
He sucks so bad the Jazz can't afford him to play more than 4 minute bursts cause the entire team plays worse with him in the middle.
Favors gives you occasional layups. Below average passing. Average rebounding. At least in this system he's negative defensively as well. What exactly does anyone see in his game that makes them like his game? I don't get it.
Name the last time Favors dove for a loose ball, the last time he caught fire and scored 10 points in a quarter, the last time he made the other team call a timeout cause the mismatch he's causing needs addressing.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Your hate for Favors boggles my mind.

The hell Royce. What was that ****?

Foul after the clock, that won' count probably but we gotta fix all these quarter end silliness we have been up to.