What's new

Game Thread May 08, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Rockets

Added to Calendar: 05-08-21

Matt Thomas's passes from the 3 point line have been really on point.

That last one hit perfectly off the back of the rim to Gobert.

He shielded him with his off hand tho
Yes he did. Still though. Even if he didn't shield him off he still might have been able to get the dunk on Rudy. Dude was way up there.
Impressive even with the shielding that happened.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I am not sure if Niang doesn't get a multi year contract around 6 per year.

Houston going under the screen like a mofo when Forrest has the ball.

but they should open the arena then? thats their choice.
Sometimes rules have to exist for people who make poor choices.

Like if there is a pool of nuclear waste there might also be a fence around to keep people out even though it would be a dumbasses choice to enter the nuclear waste.

but they should open the arena then? thats their choice.
Maybe jazz ownership feels a higher level of responsibility for its employees and community and want to wait until the general population in utah has had more than one month to receive the vaccine? Maybe the legislature has set a cap on attendance?

Jesus Clarkson. Wide open as you have ever been for a three and you force a bad pass to favors that almost results in a turnover. Luckily favors has great hands.

Same thing last night. Wide open as possible for a 3 and he passed to Forrest to shoot a three instead.

So weird seeing clarkson pass up a wide open look.

Sometimes rules have to exist for people who make poor choices.

Like if there is a pool of nuclear waste there might also be a fence around to keep people out even though it would be a dumbasses choice to enter the nuclear waste.

Not that I want to start a debate about the virus in this thread. But this bugs the hell out of me. It’s not like dumbasses who refuse to get the vaccine are ONLY hurting themselves. They end up spreading the virus to others. This lack of caring and civic responsibility from Refusing to wear masks to refusing to get the ****ing vaccine, is honestly the most ****ing depressing thing I’ve witnessed in my life. America has a lot of ****** people.