What's new

Game Thread May 16, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz at Kings

Added to Calendar: 05-16-21

That appeared to be a big hole in his game. The Jazz may have a keeper on their hands.
I sure as **** hope so. They'll be lucky to offload Favors without sending other capital while keeping the rest of the roster. That has to be the preferred outcome this offseason because they are not and should not keep all of the 10-digit players next season.

I mean, yay, the Jazz did it! I should be happier but I'm focused on how ugly the second half of the season was and the needless amount of play that our oldest main guys got tonight.

Don’t we have like an entire week before the 1st round starts. That’s a nice week of rest.

This team just did what Stock and Malone never did. Best regular season record! Congrats!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
We did it in 98. Jazz had home court advantage throughout the playoffs but lost in 6 to the Bulls. Back then it was the 2-3-2 format. Which is why “the shot” was on the delta center floor.

People wonder why Quin plays our starters so long keep forgetting how bad our scrubs have played. I can only recall one game where they expanded the lead when they came in. I think Jazz Nation overrate some of our scrub bench guys. I hope the Jazz do not bring back Thomas. Dude is a chucker who is overrated as a shooter at least with the Jazz.

So the Clippers tank their last two games so they can get matched up with us in the second round.
Disrespectful... we must punish them. We get the Lakers in first round and clips in the second round then that’s some ********. Should be a better advantage for #1 seed... let us pick our opponent in first round. At least let us pick which play in team we want.

We did it in 98. Jazz had home court advantage throughout the playoffs but lost in 6 to the Bulls. Back then it was the 2-3-2 format. Which is why “the shot” was on the delta center floor.
I think people mean taking it outright and not a tie.

Don’t we have like an entire week before the 1st round starts. That’s a nice week of rest.
Does that make up for over-playing Joe into the ****ing dirt? He was playing awesome and - unsurprisingly - he started looking like dog **** a few weeks into playing 30+ every. single. game. I get that they needed him for most of those games, but he should've been the first dude sat where possible.

He is our X-factor and has been the Jazz's 4th-best player this year. Well, until he got ridden into the ground.

Kind of hard to feel excited about the 1 seed when, if the Lakers lose on Wednesday, it will be literally the worst seed of the entire playoffs to have.

Lakers-Clippers path to the WCF. This is a broken league.

Jazz and Bulls both had 62 wins. This year they had the best record of everyone.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Kind of hard to feel excited about the 1 seed when, if the Lakers lose on Wednesday, it will be literally the worst seed of the entire playoffs to have.

Lakers-Clippers path to the WCF. This is a broken league.
Lakers going to play their asses off in the first play in game. If they lose, then they are beatable.

Does that make up for nearly an entire season of over-playing Joe into the ****ing dirt? He was playing awesome and - unsurprisingly - he started looking like dog **** a few weeks into playing 30+ every. single. game.

He is our X-factor and has been the Jazz's 4th-best player this year. Well, until he got ridden into the ground.

Kind of hard when he’s the second or third best play maker on the team with the injuries we’ve had.

Mitchell missed 19 games and Conley missed 22 games. Ingles picked up the slack when those two were out.

We stayed afloat and have the best record in the league somehow with those row missing a combined 41 games. Ingles was a large part of that.