What's new

McGibbletts post on Kanter was not mine

This thread makes me feel like I've inadvertently stumbled upon a JazzFanz ritual where a once revered but wounded member is separated from the herd, culled and sacrificed in order to appease the angry sports odds and ensure a successful season. Tribal rites are not easily understood by the outsider. Probably better to watch and learn and focus on my own ceremonies and remember that not everyone does the same little dance around the coffee table before tipoff.

This thread makes me feel like I've inadvertently stumbled upon a JazzFanz ritual where a once revered but wounded member is separated from the herd, culled and sacrificed in order to appease the angry sports odds and ensure a successful season. Tribal rites are not easily understood by the outsider. Probably better to watch and learn and focus on my own ceremonies and remember that not everyone does the same little dance around the coffee table before tipoff.

^from the belly of the Whale^

That's some heavy stuff, braugh.

I think this thread is all about a bat**** crazy poster.

I didn't stalk One Brow either, just called to tell him to stop harassing me with his Alts. But that's way back in the past. Then McG compounds the lie with another lie in this thread.

You just Google all of their personal information, call them at their place of employment, and then spout/rant about some mythical injustice that they perpetrated against you, maybe, with one of their alter egos. You don't sound bat **** crazy at all bro, I can totally see how obvious it is that McG made this up.

Actually, I have a sixth sense for finding people. I once found the mother of a young woman who was given up for adoption at birth after she told me her story and that she was looking for her. The woman lived in Minnesota and we were living in NY at the time -- found her in less than a week, true story and that was before the Internet. I have other similar stories, so you never know when I will show up at your door with the real Matt Harpring charging you with impersonating him and identity theft.

I believe this.

I wouldn't say I threatened One Brow, as much as exposed him for using his Alts to attack me on the site. Once he realized he couldn't hide behind them, it stopped. Colton thought he was Aint too, just couldn't prove it, though he tried. I think the fact that the vicious and profane attacks I got in PMs stopped after calling him were a pretty good verification that it was him -- no hard feelings though. One Brow is a brilliant guy just a bit quirky but then so am I.

You're not quirky, you're a g'damn psycho.

Except, you didn't talk to me, and I have never had alts.

So stalk4u is lying about stalking you? That means in this thread he's lied about non-stalking Koonter, phone stalking you, and about what Colton said about Slopper. His track record is amazing.

Honestly, your soil for delusion is remarkably fertile.

Imagine what his uterus is like.

Yes, I did talk to One Brow. Don't know why he doesn't remember this. This was 6-7 years ago when Aint was posting on One Brow's site about philosophy. Whatever. And Colton did try to check on this. Maybe he didn't believe it, because he couldn't verity it. The fact that Aint Nuthin and One Brow were at least buddies is incontrovertible. Hey, say or think what you want. And no I never have showed up on anyone's doorstep. That's a myth, but it is true I talked to One Brow on the phone. I think it was his office phone at the community college in Illinois where he was teaching, but don't know if he still teaches there. Aint by the way was from the same area. So think what you want.

Yes, I did talk to One Brow. Don't know why he doesn't remember this. This was 6-7 years ago when Aint was posting on One Brow's site about philosophy. Whatever. And Colton did try to check on this. Maybe he didn't believe it, because he couldn't verity it. The fact that Aint Nuthin and One Brow were at least buddies is incontrovertible. Hey, say or think what you want. And no I never have showed up on anyone's doorstep. That's a myth, but it is true I talked to One Brow on the phone. I think it was his office phone at the community college in Illinois where he was teaching, but don't know if he still teaches there. Aint by the way was from the same area. So think what you want.

LOL .. what the????

I just got this PM from stalk4u:

Eenie-Meenie said:
I don't stalk people. Yeah, I believe I talked to you when you were Trout. But I got your phone number because I PM'd you and asked for it.

It was around the same time as the One Brow thing and people, or I should Aint and his alts were attacking me because I sided with AK in the Jerry / Deron / AK triangle. You used to be an AK fan, I think I recall. Well, all that's in the past. I didn't bring up this stalking business and calling someone is lot different than stalking.

I didn't start this, McG did. He's the one putting out untrue stories about me. So, why don't you rag on him? ******* ..

I also got a heart warming rep from him:

Thread: McGibbletts post on Kanter was not mine

I'm worried that he somehow has my phone number. Some psycho has been sending me his 3" dick pics for the last six months and I always assumed it was nikkkk -- guess I know better now.

You just Google all of their personal information, call them at their place of employment, and then spout/rant about some mythical injustice that they perpetrated against you, maybe, with one of their alter egos. You don't sound bat **** crazy at all bro, I can totally see how obvious it is that McG made this up.

Remember my saying, "Everyone is on the internet."

You may have talked to someone. It was not me. I don't teach philosophy. I've always been an adjunct, which means I've never had an office phone. I don't believe for a moment that my employer gave you my home phone number. I remember you saying you were going to call me, but I never got a phone call. You did not talk to me.

I only know aintnuthin/Hopper from arguing on the internet. I would not call him a friendly in that regard, much less a friend.

You may have talked to someone. It was not me. I don't teach philosophy. I've always been an adjunct, which means I've never had an office phone. I don't believe for a moment that my employer gave you my home phone number. I remember you saying you were going to call me, but I never got a phone call. You did not talk to me.

I only know aintnuthin/Hopper from arguing on the internet. I would not call him a friendly in that regard, much less a friend.

This is awesome. So not only is he a stalker, he's delusional as well. How much longer until he declares himself The Savior and murders his neighbors chickens in the name of Gordon?