What's new

MEDIA DAY!!!!! ALL ABOARD!!!!!

MMv9Zgz.png

Dennis Lindsey knows his ****, he's darn right about the Spanish League and how competitive it is for young PG's

Trey Burke was named most improved player by the training staff. Said he improved most athletically than anyone.

Trevor Booker is all ****ing class. I hope he retires here.

He truly is. He did the Jazz player appearance for my daughter's league this year. He did a way better job than others I have seen. He seemed legitimately having a good time, super sincere and approachable to the kids. My wife saw him at the supermarket last week collecting food for the food bank. It's pretty cool for a guy to inject himself into the community right away the way Booker has.

Trey Burke was named most improved player by the training staff. Said he improved most athletically than anyone.

yup, said by Dennis Lindsey (via P3). He's lost 10 pounds, made him quicker according to Trey.

Trey Burke says he's slimmed down a lot - is now at 178 or 180. Last year was closer to 190.
— Ben Dowsett (@Ben_Dowsett) September 28, 2015

Ben Dowsett ‏@Ben_Dowsett 3m3 minutes ago

"I feel like we don't have any cancers on the team." -Burke

*Almost* sounded like he tried to say a slightly different word...

Anybody else swooning over Rodney shooting and draining 3s in the background?

Joe ingles could be a great color commentator.
Easily best interview on the team

From Jody Gennesy...

Hayward smiled when asked who gained the most muscle: "Rudy (Gobert) gained a lot of muscle. He did have the lowest starting point, though."

Lol

Anybody else swooning over Rodney shooting and draining 3s in the background?
How are you watching it? Tv? Website?

I just got to hear some interviews on my drive home from work and would love some video