What's new

Media day / training camp thread

I'm not sure he dominates, but definitely looks like he belongs. I assume that is an NBA 3pt line, and he looks comfortable taking pull up 3s from that range.
I'm not really going to take anything from summer workout videos. I do hope we start hearing positive things about him from training camp. I look forward to watching him in the scrimmage and preseason.

Did you watch the whole vid, or at least past the first couple min, he starts to routinely win his matchups more than the other two. IDK maybe that’s me with the fan goggles on, but looks like the most talented guy in the video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw those videos. Lots to like. But the Bradley Beal comp feels way out of proportion if these videos are your evidence. He’s making what he’s doing look pretty easy, though, which is cool.

Does that mean Elijha Hughes is going to be in the rotation? He got some good run.
I guess it means he's somewhere in the top 13 players (when Bogey and Gay are out). I think I only saw 13 players on the floor during the practice. Do you think he's above any of the other 12 that played?

So I guess I stated it wrong. All of the guys with regular and two-way contracts played. Some of them won't be in the rotation. None of the guys with Exhibit 10s (such as Teague) got any run in this session.

Has anyone watched the training camp live stream? Anything standing out?

Conley, Mitchell, Ingles, Butler and Clarkson can all shoot the ball.
Clarkson looked like our most fluid and talented offensive player in the scrimmage, but part of it was his matchup against Royce unfortunately.
Whiteside is more skilled offensively than Gobert is, and he has a knack for grabbing offensive rebounds. He just doesn't move as well defensively.
We still don't have length and athleticism at the wing positions. Maybe Rudy Gay changes that.

This happened.