• This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Media Day

Ron Mexico

Contributor
this season can't come quick enough Still months of lockdown to go, we need some jingling relief
I just had an opportunity to move to Sydney. That is the fastest I have ever said no, haha. China's borders are closed but once inside everything is open. I cant go back to lockdown. Plus its a **** place, so there's that :p.

Watcher

Most years i can't wait for media day. Having a hard time getting excited this year. Probably because of the messed up year and a half we've been through with covid. I'm hoping that once preseason starts i can get into it.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app

gomretat

Jazz, NFL, NCAAF all going on at the same time plus perfect weather, great fishing (spawning in the rivers) and the leaves changing colors.
Great time of year. Probably the best (though I do love the spring in April and early may)
What rivers are your favorite for fishing during the spawn? I assume it has to be rivers with Browns this time of year.