What's new

Merry Christmas 2023

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
I had by far the worst year on my life this year. Ive lost me dad, my mum is so sick she will likely end up i care. My personal life away looking after mum and working is a train wreck.. With all my heart I hoe next year is better for all of us.

[

I had by far the worst year on my life this year. Ive lost me dad, my mum is so sick she will likely end up i care. My personal life away looking after mum and working is a train wreck.. With all my heart I hoe next year is better for all of us.

[
I certainly hope it's better for you my man. Sorry you had such a crap year.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

[

You and me both. My mom was in a severe car accident that nearly took her life, caused by my dad which is doubly terrible. I got laid off, had to move for the new job and took a significant drop down in the process. My pain issues took a turn for the worse and I'm starting to lose use of my left hand, which is something I've feared for years. Things have been pretty ***** this year.

On the positive side, we went to Hawaii for the first time and took my mom and dad and they said it was the vacation of their lives (they're 87 so not many more chances like that for them), and we had a new grandson born this year, cute happy little bugger.

Yeah I'm hoping next year is a step up. It's been rough overall and I'm hoping I'm due for a break.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas! Hope everyone here is having a fun and meaningful holiday. Hope this next year bring you better health and plenty of meaningful experiences with your family and friends.

[

Sorry to hear, Rub. Things will take a turn for the better, keep your head up.

You and me both. My mom was in a severe car accident that nearly took her life, caused by my dad which is doubly terrible. I got laid off, had to move for the new job and took a significant drop down in the process. My pain issues took a turn for the worse and I'm starting to lose use of my left hand, which is something I've feared for years. Things have been pretty ***** this year.

On the positive side, we went to Hawaii for the first time and took my mom and dad and they said it was the vacation of their lives (they're 87 so not many more chances like that for them), and we had a new grandson born this year, cute happy little bugger.

Yeah I'm hoping next year is a step up. It's been rough overall and I'm hoping I'm due for a break.

So sorry bro, you are a man of righteous quality, hope things get better soon.