What's new

Mexico Vacation

babe

Some people I know come from Mexico, live here. They went back on vacation.

So the border crossing was very quick, no lines, either way. Everyone is finding other places to cross.

Some farmers in Mexico are quite prosperous. Some tractor repair guys come here to buy old tractors and then pay Mexican wages to skilled mechanics to fix'em and paint them like new. It's a drought in Chihuahua though. Pretty long standing. Water conservation is the big thing. I might have to go there.

There's a place called "Copper Canyon" that's a great place, high in the Sierra Madre. They have fantastic zip lines.

Just looking at maps, the West Coast of Mexico and Baja are the place to build desalination plants. Lots of land not in use. The Mexican government encourages development.

Some people I know come from Mexico, live here. They went back on vacation.

So the border crossing was very quick, no lines, either way. Everyone is finding other places to cross.

Some farmers in Mexico are quite prosperous. Some tractor repair guys come here to buy old tractors and then pay Mexican wages to skilled mechanics to fix'em and paint them like new. It's a drought in Chihuahua though. Pretty long standing. Water conservation is the big thing. I might have to go there.

There's a place called "Copper Canyon" that's a great place, high in the Sierra Madre. They have fantastic zip lines.

Just looking at maps, the West Coast of Mexico and Baja are the place to build desalination plants. Lots of land not in use. The Mexican government encourages development.
Will you bring me back some fake Oakleys? I'm running low.

Will you bring me back some fake Oakleys? I'm running low.
Some people are trying to get me to cave on my principles and wear sunglasses so the real world is all dim and ****. I had to google this topic to even know what you're talking about.

Apparently fake Oakleys are everywhere now. Probably even WalMart for all I know. Here's a bit on how to spot them:

Some people are trying to get me to cave on my principles and wear sunglasses so the real world is all dim and ****. I had to google this topic to even know what you're talking about.

Apparently fake Oakleys are everywhere now. Probably even WalMart for all I know. Here's a bit on how to spot them:
More in jest really, but in high school, I wore these all the time mostly because they would get lost/stolen/broken due to horseplay and shenanigans.

Oakleys are overpriced anyway like a lot of name brand sunglasses. I have some polarized Ray-Bans that have been my go-to for many years I got on clearance which work well.