What's new

Miami Heat Vs Utah Jazz -- 7pm MST

all the minutes niang's been receiving would be justified if he could shoot at duncan robinson's numbers , which would compensate for his lack of everything else.

Gotta keep plugging away with TB and Niang, doe. Gotta.
You’re being awfully short sided. You give him a bit of patience and you might be rewarded with a decent backup in a couple years.

all the minutes niang's been receiving would be justified if he could shoot at duncan robinson's numbers , which would compensate for his lack of everything else.
He’s shooting 42%. That’s elite numbers?? He played well in his limited minutes. He’s only going to get better
Exactly why we need to desperately find a backup... If he goes down, we're a lottery team.
We have a good backup, what do you expect? We have the best center in the league, all world defender. The 130 rating isn’t squarely on TB. oh, and TB had a nice game tonight. We can’t complain about what he gave on the court

JC has been amazing for this team.
I thought he might be a solid scoring punch off the bench but hes a lot more.

I hope we can resign him long term. Did singing O Neale long term hurt our chance to be able to afford him?

Finally getting a chance to sit and watch the whole game. Shame there is no ball for a week.

Finally getting a chance to sit and watch the whole game. Shame there is no ball for a week.
What? There's a HUUUUGE game in just a few days. It's all about that all-important All-Star GAME!

Just kidding. Obviously I'll watch this year but I'll probably wait till it's DVR'd so I can FFW through the parts that neither Donovan or Gobert are in.

I mean, I detest the Rockets and Celtics, but to say they're chump teams is asinine.

But it feels so good to say! Though seriously, I feel our schedule is mixed - not a lot of tough games but not all are gimmes. If we go 8-2 in our next 10 I'm really happy. 7-3 and I'm OK with that. 6-4 and I prank call Mitchell.

IMO the most impressive aspect of last nights game was how the jazz put a good heat team away in the final 5 or so minutes turning a close game into a blowout. This jazz team is built for this. Being able to hit timely threes and get stops

JC has been amazing for this team.
I thought he might be a solid scoring punch off the bench but hes a lot more.

I hope we can resign him long term. Did singing O Neale long term hurt our chance to be able to afford him?
You like JC that much, but you want us to resign him? Makes no ****ing sense to me.

Boler quote from 3:38 in 3rd quarter:

"I tell you, Dunn [sic] just did a circle job on O'Neale."

Just sounds...wrong somehow.
I think he meant rim job. That sounds much better.