What's new

Miami trade ideas?

crater77

Looks like Miami is looking for backcourt help. Any trade ideas the Jazz could jump on? Already saw one suggestion on ESPN which suggested flipping Rush for a pick and player.

Brandon Rush looked like he could barely walk 3 weeks ago. There gotta be a dozen guys in the league that Miami would look at before him.

I'd trade Burke for Lebron. I know we really like Burke but I think this could be a good trade for us.

I'd trade Burke for Lebron. I know we really like Burke but I think this could be a good trade for us.

Well, I guess we would have to play LeBron at PG, cuz we already have teh wet bandit... or maybe we could start Lucas and bring Bron off teh bench to anchor the second unit?

No way, burke is on a rookie deal for 3.68 more seasons. Hayward for Lebron will work, they are both Max players but Hayward is restricted so Miami won't have to worry about loosing him.

#snarky

Jimmer to Maimi. Sac's 1st round pick to us. Williams (or someone..) to Sac.

Somebody make this coherent.

They probably want Marvin as a stretch 4, maybe?
Jefferson is useless to them. Rush kinda sucks right now, so his value is low.

They don't want to deal with young guys either.

The real question is would what Miami has be enough for us to pull the trigger over any other teams assets? I would like to get another first round pick, but we might be able to get a higher pick from another team.

The real question is would what Miami has be enough for us to pull the trigger over any other teams assets? I would like to get another first round pick, but we might be able to get a higher pick from another team.

Agreed.

They probably want Marvin as a stretch 4, maybe?
Jefferson is useless to them. Rush kinda sucks right now, so his value is low.

They don't want to deal with young guys either.

Marvin costs way too much. They're not going to get the player they are looking for with their considerations unless it's a rookie-scale player that can make plays and handle the ball. Burks.

Would trade Burks for their 14' pick and their unprotected 17' pick.

Go get it Lindsey.

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

Burks for their '14 1st rounder (or more)?

Don't see why a championship team would want Burks, but if you're after picks:

"2014 first round draft pick from Philadelphia
Philadelphia's 1st round pick to Miami protected for selections 1-14 in 2014 or 1-14 in 2015; if Philadelphia has not conveyed a 1st round pick to Miami by 2015, then Philadelphia will instead convey its 2015 2nd round pick and 2016 2nd round pick to Miami [Miami-Philadelphia, 6/28/2012]"

Don't see why a championship team would want Burks, but if you're after picks:

"2014 first round draft pick from Philadelphia
Philadelphia's 1st round pick to Miami protected for selections 1-14 in 2014 or 1-14 in 2015; if Philadelphia has not conveyed a 1st round pick to Miami by 2015, then Philadelphia will instead convey its 2015 2nd round pick and 2016 2nd round pick to Miami [Miami-Philadelphia, 6/28/2012]"

So basically trade Burks for two 2nd rounders? Nah.

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe