What's new

MIKE ****ING CONLEY BABY!!!

I'll wait for more consistency from the team as a whole to get back on a more optimistic mood over the team ceiling, future and like the trade

But it's nice to see Conley producing, even if the right fit never comes (as previously stated, i'm not even confident over this) in many different levels it's better that he can show that, at least in a vacuum, he may still be good at basketball

We don’t come close to winning this game without him. He’s really starting to come to form. I think it’s time for some apologies and time for 95% of this board to eat some crow.

Like I’ve said all along he didn’t just magically lose his talent. He’s a great player and will be great to have in the playoffs.

glad to see it, hope he brings this consistency here on in

We don’t come close to winning this game without him. He’s really starting to come to form. I think it’s time for some apologies and time for 95% of this board to eat some crow.

Like I’ve said all along he didn’t just magically lose his talent. He’s a great player and will be great to have in the playoffs.
Not me. I've been with you the entire time. I still think the team is struggling to find it's identify but I think it's coming.

He's doing his best Rodney Hood impression right now. Let's see him string together maybe 6 games in a row instead of 6 games all season before we pass the crow around?

He was averaging 15/5 in the previous 10 games before the big night in Boston.

Also, pre injury his last 10 games were 17/7. You have your sample size he is just the current heel for jazzfanz.com.

Let's not talk about Ingles complete disappearing act for damn near a full season or more though cause he's a fan favorite. Or how about Royce literally putting up about 3 to 5 points a game on his new contract. Nope, it's all about Conley.

It's almost like adjusting just required time or something. Who would have known.... oh wait... I've been saying it the whole time.

I honestly can't believe people didn't see it coming. Rubio was garbage in his first 50 games or so with the Jazz too. He eventually figured everything out and started playing his best basketball. It made sense that Conley would figure it out and start playing his best basketball too.

Point guards have trouble adjusting to this system for whatever reason. I think it's because most lead guards these days grew up dominating the ball and we don't run our offense like that. The ball moves more.
Rubio was not garbage his first 50 games. He had a good December in his first year. FWIW.

Why do you want people to apologize to a guy who gets paid 30 million plus and played like Milt Palacio the majority of the season save a few games?

You should apologize for your logic.

Last 10 games
16.8 PPG
48.4% from the floor
40.3% from 3
3.9 Reb
4.9 Assists per game
1.8 TO per game
It's more than 6 games all season, he's played well for the last 10 games or more. The game before that he had 22 points, 4 reb, and 4 assists on 45% and 67 % from 3.

You guys need a new whipping boy. Conley is doing what the Jazz need him to.

And gets paid 34 million to put together a string of 10 games with OK numbers.

He was averaging 15/5 in the previous 10 games before the big night in Boston.

Also, pre injury his last 10 games were 17/7. You have your sample size he is just the current heel for jazzfanz.com.

Let's not talk about Ingles complete disappearing act for damn near a full season or more though cause he's a fan favorite. Or how about Royce literally putting up about 3 to 5 points a game on his new contract. Nope, it's all about Conley.

Nothing but straight facts.

I guess this board needed something to divide everybody after Exum was traded.

We should be encouraged by what we’re seeing. Is it sustainable? I suppose we’ll find out. For the time being, I’m gonna sit back, enjoy the fact that Mike is playing well, and hope it lights a fire under Ingles and Royce’s asses as well. Why those two get such a pass from Jazz fans is beyond me.

The attempts to put Mike on the same argumentative playing field as Joe and Royce are laughable.

Sure, I’ll criticize Joe and Royce. But the costs of acquiring Mike—and what those costs may portend for the future of the franchise—put Mike in an entirely different stratosphere, thank you very much.

“I wonder why we pick on Mike, but continue to give Randy Rigby and his continuous toxic impact a pass?”
—and other such desperate relativisms from silly Jazz fans.

Last edited:
I guess this board needed something to divide everybody after Exum was traded.

We should be encouraged by what we’re seeing. Is it sustainable? I suppose we’ll find out. For the time being, I’m gonna sit back, enjoy the fact that Mike is playing well, and hope it lights a fire under Ingles and Royce’s asses as well. Why those two get such a pass from Jazz fans is beyond me.
Maybe because Ingles and Royce play every game and combine to make a third of what Conley makes this year. Next year, the pressure will escalate but they still will combine to make half of what Conley is paid.

We brought in Conley to be a borderline all star. We pay Ingles and Conley to do dirty work.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

The attempts to put Mike on the same argumentative playing field as Joe and Royce are laughable.

Sure, I’ll criticize Joe and Royce. But the costs of acquiring Mike—and what those costs may portend for the future of the franchise—put Mike in an entirely different stratosphere, thank you very much.

“I wonder why we pick on Mike, but continue to give Randy Rigby and his continuous toxic impact a pass?”
—and other such desperate relativisms from silly Jazz fans.
Speak for yourself. Rigby was awful. Within the past year I’ve nearly started a thread on Steve Starks (as opposed to Rigby) appreciation thread, and to finally have someone who’s not completely clueless.

Speak for yourself. Rigby was awful. Within the past year I’ve nearly started a thread on Steve Starks (as opposed to Rigby) appreciation thread, and to finally have someone who’s not completely clueless.
Yeah, I’m obvi a big Rigby supporter.

If Randy has Trump’s twitter game, maybe you’d feel differently?

Yeah, I’m obvi a big Rigby supporter.

If Randy has Trump’s twitter game, maybe you’d feel differently?
If Randy had a modicum of loudness and passion in his twitter as Trump, none of us would know who Steve Starks is.