What's new

Mitchell outdoes Luka for NBA performance of the year

9 assists and most importantly - the W
Welcome back Lopo. Glad you are here.

On the other hand, I remember someone saying we shouldn't speak about former players. That we should go to that team's forum if we want to do so. I hope you exercise more self control and chill a bit this time around. The trade deadline is just a few weeks aways, so it's time to oil your trade machine.

Last edited:
Just so damn obvious and conspicuous, and a so called official standing right there just a stones throw away. That made three alone was the difference, not to mention the other irregularities. No other home team gets consistently treated with less respect from the officials it seems. After awhile it starts to feel intentional.
This was proven out where for a few years in a row we had the most biased 2-minute reports in the NBA, by a mile.

This was proven out where for a few years in a row we had the most biased 2-minute reports in the NBA, by a mile.
Well I can certainly believe it from what I’ve seen this year! I’m still trying to figure out if it’s just sheer incompetence (I’ve never witnessed a college or High School game as bad as our last one), inherent league small market or other bias, or the League is providing assisted suicide to teams that should be tanking.